The Kims

JIMIN'S POV

Yesterday's ball went well, except for the Jeon thing. My father told me that, the guy I bumped into earlier was a Jeon and that to the Prince himself. Father told me his name is Jungkook. Nice name. Stop thinking Jimin, you have a man already. Just remembering that made me wanna cry again. I miss Kim Taehyung. Where are you Taetae ?? Your soulmate needs you!!

Just as I was thinking about him, I heard the door being knocked and heard a faint "May I come in !!".

"Yes!!", I said turning me head towards the door as I got up from my bed. Two people entered. One I knew for sure. "Annyeong-hasyeo, Prince Jimin !!", the familiar guy said as he bowed politely. That's when it hit me. "Namjoon hyung !!", I said as I saw him smile making his dimples visible. "Yes it's hyung !!", I ran towards him and hugged him like he was gonna disappear if I let him go. 

"Its so nice to see you again hyung.", I said with a genuine smile plastered on my face. "Who is he ??", I asked pointing towards the other guy. 

"Annyeong-hayseo, I'm Kim Seokjin.", he said as he bowed politely and I did the same. "He is my husband, Jimin-ssi.", Namjoon hyung said as he gripped Jin hyung's waist. "WOW !! YOU GOT MARRIED !!", I exclaimed with joy. 

"Where is Tae ??", I asked as Namjoon hyung is Taetae's older brother, so he must know. "He is still on the mission, we haven't heard from him for ages now !!", that made my smile turn into a frown but I shrugged it off till the night and decided to be happy that I have Namjoon hyung and his husband with me now.

"So, hyung where are you guys staying ??", I asked. "Our mansion", he said. "The one right behind the castle in our boundaries ?? ", I asked. "Yeah !!", he replied.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

VOTE.COMMENT.FOLLOW 

Love you guys !!

Take care, and remember, if you can dream it you can do it !!!