Lee-Park wedding

It was the day King Park had waited for but oh the young Prince absolutely broken still held onto his father's arm as he walked down the aisle towards his future husband whom he didn't know. Forget love.
The hall was decorated perfectly. Everything had a lovely golden theme. The chandeliers, chairs, tables, flowers, stage,carpets, walls, and the venue was beautiful. Lee Jaemin wore a black royal suit. Whereas Park Jimin was dressed in white

Jungkook couldn't keep his eyes off his lover

Jungkook couldn't keep his eyes off his lover. Oh the face so beautiful oh the innocent eyes. oh the plump lips and oh the person himself was ethereal 🖤
Soon Prince Park reached the stage. His face showed no emotion as his father placed his small hand into a larger one.
It had a weird snake tattoo that Jimin hated at first sight.
Prince Jeon knew that King Jeon was looking at him with worried eyes but he stood strong. He had to. His love wasn't weak.
He watched as the love of his life stood in front of the lee boy reciting his vows with no emotion. It felt as if he was dead. No sign of feelings.
After reciting the vows and saying their I dos (which Jimin did with a heavy heart) the priest pronounced them as husbands.
"You may kiss now!!"
Jaemin moved forward and closed his eyes moving forward until he was met with softness but it wasn't Jimin's lips. He had kissed his cheek as Jimin turned his head.
Jaemin glared at Jimin after pulling away. None cared. Everyone just cheered for the couple as they thought Prince Park was too young for the actual kiss.
Tears welled up in Jimin's eyes at the thought of being married to someone unknown. Someone he never loved and never will. Because yes the Prince of Jeons had his only heart.