Shot

Taegi spent a good time with Jikook. Jungkook couldn't say that he was not jealous bcuz of Taehyung and Jimin being so close but he understood. He trusted Jimin. Love without trust wasn't a thing at all.

Taegi left after 2 hours of fun. 

"I'm hungry baby !! Let's go and have some lunch !!", Jungkook said to which Jimin just nodded.

They reached the dinning area in their wing and had some lunch in silence. Jimin felt dizzy but just ignored it. Maybe due to lack of sleep. But he slept well...

Jungkook was starring at Jimin who had his eyes on his plate trying to get rid of the uneasy feeling.

"You okay ??", Jungkook asked, one hand going to Jimin's shoulder to comfort him.

"U-uh ?? Yes !! I'm absolutely fine !!", Jimin said but Jungkook wasn't having it.

"You sure. Your looks don't match your words honey.", Jungkook voiced out.

"I'm okay just......... overwhelmed ??", Jimin answered which came out more as a question.

"If there's anything bothering you just tell me plz.......", Jungkook said turning around his chair to face Jimin as he clutched both of the smaller hands in his much larger ones.

"I'm okay-"

"Prince Jeon !! Prince Jeon !!", a soldier said. Voice hurried and scared. 

"What happened ??", Jungkook said.

"There is a mysterious black masked guy at the door of the castle.......he wanted to see you but...."

"but what ??", Jungkook said now standing up.

"Someone shot him !!", he said.

"HOW COLUD YOU LET THAT HAPPEN !!! WHERE IS MR BANG !! WASN'T HE SUPPOSED TO TAKE CARE OF THE BORDERS AND GATES !! HIS MEN WERE RESPONSIBLE !! I HOPE THAT PERSON IS OKAY !! YOU KNOW THIS WILL BE A MESS IF IT LEAKS OUT !! THE PARKS AND THE LEES WILL MAKE A BIG DEAL OUT OF IT !!", Jungkook said or yelled.

"W-we have shifted him to the hospital wing of the castle."

Jungkook signaled the man to leave.

"Stay in our room baby. The castle is currently not safe. A man being shot at the gate is something serious. This has never happened before. I'm sure this person is someone important or else no one in the borders would do such a deed. Stay safe okay?? I must leave. "

Jungkook said gripping Jimin's shoulders lightly as he spoke. Jimin just nodded and pecked Jungkook's soft lips.

"You too take care hyung !! I will wait for you."