The Ball (part 2)

Jungkook's POV

I have just arrived at the ball, there are so many people here, all of them are from our circle, commoners are not allowed here

I have just arrived at the ball, there are so many people here, all of them are from our circle, commoners are not allowed here. Its beautiful, the place, the lighting, the arrangements, everything is perfect. Well sure, it has been arranged by the Parks, known to be perfect. Perfect kingdom, perfect monarch, perfect throne and perfect rivals of course..... well I have seen King Park and his queen once before but I have never seen anyone else from the royal family, I've heard that they have a son, a beautiful one, that's what they say, he is too beautiful for being a man.... well I don't know, never seem him. But hearing these things has made me curious for sure. As I was deep in thoughts someone bumped into the waiter passing right beside me, making the drinks on his tray to fall on the coat. I turned around with no expression to see the waiter with his head hung low and a man, a beautiful one, who kept apologizing to the WAITER... srsly everyone here is too rich to surpass his/ her ego and apologize to the waiter. They left after I told him to and turned to the boy with no expression.

"I am so sorry !!!" said the beauty.

"...", I didn't say anything.

"Sir, I am so sorry that your coat got ruined because of my mistake, I apologize for my clumsy behavior !!", he said with a natural, cute pout on his lips.

"Its okay, you don't have to apologize, who are you btw ??" I asked, come on Jungkook, take it slow, he's not gonna run away, he isn't Cinderella, is he ??

"Oh.... My name is P-"

"Sorry, Prince but his majesty is looking for you.", a soldier cut his words off.

"See you later, sir.", he said before leaving with a smile,

WOW !! Who is he ??!?!?!? His majesty?? Is he the son of any king ?? No, he's too kind for that!!!

HE IS GORGEOUS !!! OKAY control Jungkook control !!

His eyes, Hair, cute nose, smile, skin, cheeks, voice and those lips OH GOD!!

WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ME?!?!?

My thoughts got cut off by the announcement .......

"RESPECTFUL LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, IT IS TO INFORM YOU THAT KING PARK WILL BE MAKING A SURPRISE ANNOUNCEMENT WITH HIS QUEEN SOON !!!"

Hm surprise announcement huh ?? I wonder what  it is ?? Tbh honest I'm not curious about their son anymore..............now that I've met someone already !!! Again I got cut off, by my father this time.

"I wonder what he is up to ......", said father.

"He must be up to another evil plan ??", said mother.

"C'mon mother, lets not talk about it, not during the ball party, srsly.", I said having enough of this sh*t.

After a few minutes, the doors opened revealing a mid aged man with a woman, whom I recognized to be King Park and his queen. They slowly walked towards the mic that had been set there for them.

 They slowly walked towards the mic that had been set there for them

He started speaking.

"Ladies and gentlemen, kings and their queens, as you know today is a special occasion and I feel blessed to say that it is the biggest gathering my son has ever witnessed and on this stage I would like to make an official appearance of my son as the next crowned king, he will officially be crowned after I resign from this post."

Oh... my father made the the next crowned king last year on my birthday.....

The curtains dropped revealing the same Cinderella guy from before!!! HE IS A PARK and that to THE PRINCE!!! HOW CAN HE BE SO NICE THEN??

He slowly walked towards his father as he removed his previous crown, the one that is a sign of relation with the Parks

He placed it on the velvet stand gently, with respect, and then proceed further towards his father who placed the crown for "Official next king" on his head proudly

The fancy crown looked lovely on his head.......

WHAT AM I THINKING ??

AM I IN LOVE??

AND THAT TO WITH A PARK ??

Okay, enough of the drama, is this what they call love at first sight, I have to move on, no chances with  a Park and that to the PRINCE.......

After sometime...........

We are on the dance floor, everyone is dancing, I am an exception. I don't feel like dancing. Then someone approached me, Prince PARK, I guess he doesn't know that I am a JEON, not just a jeon but the prince!!

"Hi sir.", he said.

"umm........hi....."

"We got cut earlier, I'm Jimin, Park Jimin."

"Nice to meet you Jimin.", I said, loving the name. He smiled at me but I noticed something, in his eyes, sadness , grief , pain. Is he hurt or sad ???

"My father is calling me .......", he said before leaving.

Should I give up ??

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Vote, comment and follow !!

Love u guys!! 

Bye !!

Take care, and remember that YOU are beautiful.

💖💖💖