Chase

Next morning

AUTHOR'S POV

Both the princes were awake. They talked all night, knowing each other more. They knew it was impossible to be together yet they hoped. They knew their love was fire play yet both were ready burn. Prince Jimin now stood in front of his father. 

"Ready son?? Let's leave.", he said. "Okay.", said the heart broken prince. It was all that came out of his mouth. Then there was his mother, her heart ignited for her son.. She never wanted to force her son to this. She knew her son was too pure to push him in hell fire and watch him burn. She alas was helpless. No way seemed to be of help.

Whereas Jeons were all ready. King Jeon wasn't a cruel king. No. He would never ever force his son to anything. His hate towards King Park was undying. Feelings mutual on both sides, be it love or hate. 

Prince Jungkook was physically and mentally ready to go and see the love of his live being engaged. It would be official. Just thinking about it a tear flowed down his face. It didn't go un noticed by his father who dragged him to his room. 

"Son.... Are you okay ?? You can share... I won't lash out at you like your mother.", the kind hearted king assured his son.

Jungkook, the prince, he knew it was impossible to get his love. He wanted to share it. 

"Don't tell anyone father !!", he warned. "I won't Jungkook-ah..."

"I am in love father....", hearing his son's words a smile made its way to his face. However it was meant to fade. "Why crying then ??  It's good isn't it ??"

"Its not very good to fall in love with an enemy or is it ??", said Prince Jeon. King Jeon stood silent. Not uttering a word. 

"Who is it ??", he asked. Fear of seeing his son getting hurt laced his voice. 

Jungkook sighed before he started speaking, "First of all father I want you to know that I won't take any step to drag my kingdom to disgrace. I won't let our legacy down. I won't go against you father. I'll try to get over it.", he said not sure of his words, the last part, he continued.

"I, Jeon Jungkook, am in love with the son of your worst enemy's son Jimin, Park Jimin. I won't chase this love if it brings danger or disaster to the kingdom. I can't risk it."

"Why not son?? ", spoke the king. "Chase it son !! What's life without a little risk ?? You are a JEON so behave like one !!! Get up face it. Everything that comes in the way of your love. Trust me son !! I fell in love with a girl. She was an enemy's daughter. Worst part I gave up. She got married to a bigger enemy of mine. I don't think I would be able to forgive myself for what I did !!"

"Really !! Who was that girl ??"

"Lee Jieun now Park Jieun !! Mother of your love Park Jimin !!"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

VOTE.COMMENT.FOLLLOW

...and remember, separation to a true love isn't the end but the beginning.