Eyes

Author's POV

The day went on with a light music in the background. The beautiful beach calmed everyone down. Two hearts however were on fire. Nothing seemed to calm them down. Both of them had everything yet they wanted each other to complete them. Prince Jeon kept staring at Jimin who returned the glances every now and then. 

Prince Park had to sit with the Lee's at their table. His future husband sat right beside him setting Jungkook heart on fire. Waves of jealousy kept damping him. Yet again he knew this was just the beginning to something that would hurt both of them more.

Soon king Park reached the stage with his Queen's hand in his own and he guided her up the stairs. Jungkook glanced at his father. Now knowing his love for the lady. 

"Ladies and gentlemen.", King Park started speaking, "Kings and their queens. I feel glad to be standing here in such a gathering once more. The ball was the last time we met in such a group. Pleasure to be be here. Today's occasion will be forever remembered as the emergence of two big names of the ruling world. I am here to announce the marriage that would be held at a hill forest venue owned by the Lee's. The grooms of this wedding namely Prince Park Jimin and Mr Lee Jaemin are requested to come and bow to the people here for honor as you have gathered here for their special day."

With the Prince Park to his dismay held Jaemin's hand walking up the stairs to be met with many eyes. Some happy, some un interested and some broken.

Soon his eyes started to be filled with tears yet he held them back. But a tear slipped as his eyes met Jungkook's doe eyes containing pain. A second tear slipped as his eyes met a masked person standing behind Jungkook in order not to be seen yet he saw him as he was on an elevated position. Oh those familiar eyes. 

"Taetae...", he mumbled to himself as he bowed respectfully to everyone. 

Soon the beach was empty. Everyone leaving to there own places after the announcement.