Lee Mansion

The young Prince was currently in a car with his husband. Jaemin silently drove the car to his mansion. Jimin was just thinking about his mother and Jungkook. He thought maybe Jaemin would be a nice guy and respect his decision and love for Jeon Prince  but little did he know what was yet to come. Jimin felt uncomfortable as Jaemin kept glancing at him from time to time.
Guards welcomed them as The Lee heir pulled his car through the huge gates of the mini castle like mansion.
Jaemin: Help yourself Park !!
With that he left the car and waited for Jimin who opened his side door before following the man he was now married to.
Jimin followed him through the gates and then into the mansion's living area.
It was huge but Jimin was used to even bigger places.
After showing the mansion to Jimin, Jaemin took him to their room.
"This is where we would sleep and do some things ya know."
Jimin felt disgusted at the thought.
"Um can I a-ask you something??", these were Jimin's first words.
"Listen up pretty boy. I don't plan on letting you take control. And oh one more thing. You have no right to ask where I go. Who I sleep with.  I can do whatever I want to and have sex with any one I want. Maids are no more gonna do the work as I fired them. As you are here now. You have to clean, cook and just do everything or you'll dace the consequences in bed.", Jaemin said.
Jimin was left numb. The slightest hopes inside him were crushed.
"What was that you wanted to ask ??", Jaemin said as he sat on the bed. Removing his shoes.
"I don't wanna share a room with you. I am your husband now not a maid to do all the work by myself. I am Prince Park may I remind you??", It took alot of courage to say that.
Jaemin stood up walking closer.
"You got the nerve to talk back I see." Jamein continued.
"Firstly you are the person I wanted to have in my collection for a while now. There's no way I'm gonna hire a maid when you are here.  I love you so that makes you responsible for this. I am your husband. Do everything and you'll be rewarded.....in bed."
"Don't insult the word love. I am sure that's not what you feel. I really don't wanna sleep with you here. "Jaemin walked forward and just before Jimin knew it a harsh slap landed on his soft cheek.
"THAT'S WHAT YOU GET SLUT !! YOU KNOW WHAT!! COME HERE !!", Jaemin said as he pulled Jimin's hand and took him to a room at the end of the hallway.
"This is where you'll sleep!!", Jaemin left him there. But shouted "and don't make me wanna slap you again do everything next morning!!"