Hope to find love!!

JUNGKOOK POV

I was laying down on my bed after a long day of my mother telling me that I needed to find someone to spend my life with

I was laying down on my bed after a long day of my mother telling me that I needed to find someone to spend my life with. Seriously, why now ?? I can't force my self to love someone. Besides, I don't talk to people. Yes, I'm very cold to everyone and I know it, funny?? No, not really. I don't hate talking but I just don't. I have to sleep early because tomorrow is the ball. Everyone would be there holding onto their partners waists, moving their bodies to the rhythm and melody but what about me?? Yes, I do feel lonely. My parents told me that I should look for someone in the ball. But not everything is eye catching. I am gonna wait for the ONE, my only one. No one has ever been kind to me, they are nice to me because they know I'll be the next crowned king and not my older brother because he married the Jung's son and their son has no experience in the kingdom things so he will have to handle their inheritance, leaving me to be the king. I don't mind it but I don't want it either. I want someone to be kind to me without knowing me, if that's possible. I hope to find love. 

Okay, enough of this. CONTROL YOURSELF JEON !!!

JIMIN POV

I can't stop crying because of my father and the marriage thing. I wanted to find love and marry him/her. Its not like I can do any thing about it. I need someone to comfort me, I need a shoulder to cry on and a soul to rely on. Oh!! I miss Tae. He used to be the one, my soulmate, my best friend, my support, he was like a sibling to me. He is a year older so he helped a lot. His father is my father's most trusted minister so he assigned him a mission and he had to go to an enemy town for finding important info. I wish he returns someday. I want to hug him, tell him that I miss him. Tell him that I don't want to marry someone I don't love. But I guess this is what they call life.... 

Being a prince seems like a fantasy, but it is difficult, you have to put forth your personal thoughts and need and sacrifice your life and heart for your kingdom's sake......

I'm strictly against this....

Okay Jimin, lets sleep, tomorrow is the ball and you don't wanna go there looking like a zombie for sure

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

to be continued....

Jimin and Jungkook will meet each other in the next part 

bye💖