Chapter 13: The Broken Seal

Sasuke blew another fireball directly into the air but missed his target. The clones began to disappear. Sasuke gritted his teeth, blowing another fireball near a shadow clone. This time, the fire barely singed Haku's pants. 

        "Darn! We were so close!" Naruto growled. 

        "Naruto, (A/n), can you still move?" 

        "Of course! I'm totally fine, dattebayo!" Naruto replied. 

        "No. Those senbon needles disabled my limbs. I shouldn't be able to move for a while."

        Sasuke frowned at your predicament. He stared at the blood dripping down your arms and onto the ground. You caught his gaze, scowling at him slightly. 

        "Don't worry about me. You've got a plan. Use it."

        The dark-haired boy gave you a smirk and turned back to the mirrors. The said mirrors began to glow again, signaling another attack. Sasuke quickly formed the hand seals once more. 

        "Naruto! Run!"

        "Huh?"

        "Run out of here and attack from the outside!"

        "A-All right, dattebayo!" Naruto began to run. 

        "You won't be able to...!" Haku denied as he pushed Naruto back inside. Still, Naruto would not give up. 

        "I-I'm not going to lose!"

        Haku left the mirror, flying to where Naruto was running. However, he was stopped.

        "There! Katon: Gokakyu no Jutsu!" Sasuke blew another fireball. Haku twisted in midair, changing his course and throwing a senbon at the perpetrator. He then landed in front of Naruto and threw him back. 

        "Darn!"

        "T-That was good just now!" Sasuke grunted as he pulled out the senbon lodged in his shoulder. "We're doing it one more time!" 

        "All right, dattebayo!" 

        The blonde boy let out another yell, running at the mirrors. Sasuke turned and ran in the opposite direction. 

        "This won't go as you've planned," Haku stated. "First, I'll get you!" 

        Haku threw his senbon at Sasuke, and the thin weapon impaled itself into the boy's thigh. Soon, more flew at him, piercing his body.

        "Sasuke!"

        Naruto wasn't given any chance to check on the boy he called, for he was met with his own barrage of senbon. You let out a cry of your own as the thin needle continued to stab into your arms and legs. Suddenly, Sakura's shrill scream rang out in the air.

        Sasuke's head shot up, his eyes wide and filled with panic. They darted over to you, who was panting as you kneeled on the ground, then to Naruto, who was laying down on his stomach. 

        "Sa... kura... chan" the blonde boy murmured. His arms trembled as he tried to support himself. "I've got to do something, 'ttebayo... Here I go..."

        Naruto staggered onto his feet, facing the mirrors with a determined scowl. 

        "It's pointless to struggle," Haku declared. 

        Naruto did what he did best, ignore the harsh words of others. He shouted at the top of his lungs as he clasped his hands into a Tora hand seal, chakra gathering around him in huge waves. He began running around the outside of the dome, attempting to find an opening to escape out of.