Full Evil (5x14)

Summary request: you are experiencing the same personality split as Fitz after being as evil as him in the Framework and help him remove Daisy's inhibitor to close the rift in the basement of the Lighthouse.

This hurt so much to write. Nothing about this scene is okay, please don't think that it is. Fitz violated her body and there is no excuse for that. Anyways, enjoy and thank you for being so patient with me :)

It was so easy to disable one of the cameras, knowing Daisy would go and check it out, isolating her from the rest of the team and making her an easy prey. Never in a billion years did you expect you would be choking your own girlfriend unconscious, but it was necessary. 

The rift in the basement wasn't closing and her powers were the only thing that could save you all. Her hating you for a long time was worth it.

You felt no guilt, no remorse when you tied her to the table, it was like the caring girlfriend was gone, thrown in a cellar and the door locked. Not even a tug on your heart when she woke up groaning, trying to blink the headache away.

Fitz was readying the Gravitonium and the orb it had to be placed into, so you had the privilege of being the first one she saw. 

''Y/N?'' she whispered, very confused as to what was happening and why you were shining a light in her eyes. She knew something was wrong when you handled her a bit too rough and the normal softness in your eyes had made place for cruelty. It was a sight she had prayed never to see again. This was Doctor Y/N.

''Oh, come on, Agent Johnson. That's not how you address a Hydra superior.'' Your voice was empty of any emotion or affection as your face hooved above hers.

~~~~

Vijay had tricked her and escaped her grasp, which was not smart when she had to act as if she was still HYDRA Skye. She rounded a corner, only to find him already knocked out on the floor. Daisy trailed her eyes up the person who had tasered him, only to be met by... you.

She exhaled in relief, feeling she could finally breathe in this horrible world. 

''Y/N.''

But all that relief, all that air rudely escaped her when you looked up from the man on the floor and met her eyes. There was nothing of the usual affection or love there. You were cold hearted and had no idea of the life you shared with her outside this world. 

''It's Doctor for you, Agent,'' you bit at her, handing the taser to one of your guards without looking at him, carefully straightening the jacket of your suit afterwards.

Daisy had to rip her eyes away. She had trouble acting normal. You didn't remember her. ''Right... uh, sorry.''

With a simple hand gesture, you ordered your guards to pick the Inhuman off the floor and drag him to your lab. ''I don't need your excuses. I need to know how this prisoner escaped you.'' With a questioning eyebrow, you looked at one of the best agents you had. 

''He tricked me, ma'am,'' she finally managed to stutter.

You narrowed your eyes at her weird behavior, but also knew there was something going on with her and her boyfriend. Relationships... no wonder you didn't encourage them. They distracted even the best of agents. ''I thought you were better than that. I don't want to see you slip up again, Agent, or you can scrub the test rooms clean. After use.''

~~~~

You saw the pure panic and fear in her dark eyes, it was enough to pull her out of her daze. ''What- What- What's going on?''