Busted

Summary: you and Daisy get walked in on by your dad who rather not see his daughter in a heavy makeout session with her girlfriend. (A little spicy ;) and a little short but hope you like it anyways)

What started as some meaningless flirting had quickly turned into a makeout session in Coulson's office.

He had called you and Daisy in, but hadn't been there when you showed up. When he hadn't showed up for another five minutes, the conversation had turned flirty and before you knew it, you were making out with your girlfriend.

It was honestly one of your favorite activities, getting completely lost in her and the way she was touching you. 

Your hands weaved into her short hair as you kissed Daisy impatiently. Her hands were on your waist, pulling you as close against her body as she could, which you didn't mind at all. 

You sighed when her lips left yours and travelled from your jaw towards your neck, down to your collarbone. With your eyes closed, the only thing you were aware off was her lips on your neck. You could feel her sucking on the skin, trying to leave some hickeys she knew you wouldn't be happy with.

''No hickeys,'' you breathed, and you felt her smile against your skin before she did what you said.

''You're no fun,'' she said, smiling widely at the effect she had on you.

Your eyes snapped open at her remark and you sent her a glare. ''I am.''

''Oh yeah?'' Daisy pushed you backwards softly, until your back hit the desk with a thud. 

Your answer wasn't more than a breathless word. ''Yeah.'' You gulped, distracted by her closeness once again. 

Daisy smiled smugly, picking you up and setting you down on the desk before diving in for another kiss. 

You wrapped your legs around her waist, trying to get her as close as possible. Your hands disappeared under her shirt, nails digging into her back. 

When she travelled down to your neck again and hit that one spot just above your collarbone, you couldn't help but sigh her name in satisfaction. 

You were so completely lost that you didn't hear the door open at that exact moment. A loud yelp snapped both of you out of your trance and you turned your heads to the door only to see Coulson standing in the doorway. 

''O my-'' He had no idea how quickly he had to turn around. 

With his back towards you, Daisy jumped away from you as if she was stung by a bee, making sure to keep a good distance from you as you straightened your shirt and fixed your hair.

Your face was completely red, but while Daisy was also feeling a little embarrassed, she mostly found the whole situation very funny and was laughing at your flustered face.

''Are you decent?'' Coulson asked, trying to suppress his own smile. Seeing his daughter making out with her girlfriend wasn't something he needed to see, but he could also see the humor in it.

''Yes, you can turn back around now,'' you said embarrassingly. 

Coulson turned back around carefully, making sure you were both decent, before walking to stand behind his desk. ''Let's just pretend I didn't see that, shall we? That will make this all a bit less embarrassing for everyone.'' There was a faint smile on his face that he couldn't get rid of.

Both you and Daisy nodded, putting your professional faces back on, ready for whatever it was he originally called you in for. 

''One thing though, before we get started,'' Coulson said as he sat down in his leather chair. ''My desk, really?''