8

"Hey Alex?" you asked as you approached him.

"OH hey Y/n! What's up?" He said enthusiastically after he turned around. 

"Hey do you have shields for Nick and I?" you asked rocking back and forth on your heels.

"Oh yea of course! Come." He said as he led you into your a darker room with light only coming from the small windows near the top of the room. 

"Here you go!" He said as he grabbed two shields off of the wall and handed them to you. 

"Thanks so much for all your help Alex!" you said as you walked over to Nick and passed him his shield.

You saw Tommy and Tubbo sitting near the door talking about something, and they didn't seem to be busy so you decided that you would get some info on this Technoblade character that you, Nick, and some other people would be fighting. 

"Hey Tommy and Tubbo, can I ask you guys something?"

"Yea sure what's up?" Tubbo said as they stood up to face you.

"I was wondering what Technoblade was like. He seems like a pretty powerful person?" You asked with a puzzled look as Tommy and Tubbo exchanged surprised glances. 

"He is quite powerful, but I would suggest that you keep your hair in your helmet, and just fight for this country with all your might." Tubbo said with a serious tone. 

"Oh ok.. thanks." You said as Nick came up to you to tell you that you needed to help him carry some stuff. 

"What the hell?" Tommy said as he read something off of a small crumpled piece of paper. "THEY'RE WAITING HURRY UP!" he yelled with a slight panic in his voice. Everyone got into their groups and started down the small wooden path to the center of L'manburg. You all noticed an obsidian grid above the city, but went in and started the battle.

You noticed everyone in your group started to charge a taller man with long pink hair in a braid. He looked like he was part... pig? That was it for you, you knew this was just perfect, the animal you hated was the one you were assigned to fight. You ran after your group members as you noticed he had an astounding number of wolves around him. Your group getting absolutely demolished by them. 

"Nick you and I will go after the wolves while the others can try to attack him." you yelled over all of the screaming and shouting as Nick gave you a firm nod.

You and Nick took out the wolves with ease, as Technoblade was distracted trying to fend himself off of your other group mates. Before you knew it, what was about over a hundred wolves there was only about ten left. Technoblade soon realized this and started after you and Nick. 

"I'll fend off the rest of the wolves you get him." you shouted once more before Nick charged the taller man. All Technoblade had to do was get one crit and it sent Nick flying backwards as he chugged down an instant health potion from the wardrobe and eating a golden apple. You were left alone with Technoblade after he plowed right through your group mates. 

After getting rid of the last wolf you regained your composure and charged your sword as he did with his axe, both pieces of metal hitting each other with a loud clang. You had a hard time regaining your balance after that, using your shield to block his next persistent crit. You had got one hit on him after that since his shield was down and had no time to recharge his axe. 

Nick came back charging his axe as he got one crit on Technoblade, before getting one in return and getting sent flying again. Technoblade turning his back on you gave you another chance to get a crit on him. Right on his helmet causing him to fall to the ground. 

"Nick, NICK are you- what happened?!" you yelled as you inspected his wounds. You dragged him to a small cave like structure on the side to help him regain his strength. You looked out of the entrance and saw a man in green with wings picking up Technoblade, before he quickly disappeared leaving a small flurry of purple particles. You soon saw something falling from the sky before destroying the ground it landed on. 

"Oh my god, we're dead."