10

The man wearing green and the mask soon caught up to the older woman, wrapped his arms around her torso and soon disappeared like the man who took Technoblade. 

"Clay what the hell was that?" The woman said in her low scratchy voice.

"You need to stay here Kat, you know how bad your health is. You don't want to die of a heart attack like your husband do you?" Dream said in a seductive yet manipulative tone with a small smirk on his face.

"Clay do you even know who that girl was?!" She yelled as she took a swing of the beer that Dream opened for her.

"No? She looked a lot like you though." He said as he sat in the chair across of her resting his feet on the ottoman in-between them.

"Well dumbass, if you listened to what you just said you would know that she's my daughter." She said as she took the last sip of the beer she was drinking before slamming the empty bottle on the small table next to her that was covered in empty beer bottles and cigarette butts.

Dream rose to his feet and went to the fridge to grab another beer for her. When he came back to give it to her he picked up the bottles and put them in a small bin for Kathrine to throw later when she got drunk.

"So how are you gonna spend all of Schlatts money?" Dream said as he took a seat again.

"I don't even know, probably get more beer and smokes." She said with a shrug and a drag of her cigarette.

Schlatt was Katherine's husband that died a few months back. He had died from a heart attack in one of the battles before. He had always been very happy with Katherine, mostly of what many people thought was her looks and that she tolerated his heavy smoking and drinking that often got him into little fist fights with others. Only since Schlatt had died though, Katherine started to care less about her appearance and started to take on Schlatts ways of draining their bank account with packs of beer and cigarettes that helped her "drown away the pain".

"But Kat, I thought you never had children.." Dream said as he watched her fumbling with the small cardboard box, that would soon be empty.

"She was from my previous husband. I'm sure her brother is here too." She said disgruntled eventually giving up on the small box. "Before you ask, their names are Y/n and Nick."

"Nick?"