29

Y/n embraced him in a hug like the one that she had given to him when she came back. Except this time he wasn't feeling pain, he was feeling soft and loving.

Hugging her back as he pulled her slightly in causing her to fall on him but Y/n reacted with a panic peeling herself off of him.

"Shit my bad." Technoblade sighed

"No no its fine, I just didn't want to hurt you." Y/n responded feeling relieved that he wasn't hurt after falling on him. Both Y/n and Technoblade falling into a fit of laughter after hearing how awkward that was.

They both finished their soup but it felt different. The tension between the two of them disappeared now knowing that there was pure transparency.

Y/n washed both of their dishes before finding herself wandering around the small upstairs area grabbing trash and dishes that needed to be washed.

"Take a break will you?" Technoblade said irritated after Y/n didn't bother to hug him after she finished washing the dishes.

"O-okay..." you said frightened by his sudden mood change.

He scooted over in his bed and patted the red sheets motioning for you to sit down next to him. Doing as he motioned you sat down awkwardly on the very edge of the bed, before he wrapped his hand around your waist pulling you closer to him causing you to let out a yelp.

You two were now cuddling, your head on his chest with his arm still wrapped around your waist. He pulled up the sheets for you both knowing you two might fall asleep soon. Before you knew it your eyes started closing ever so slightly.

God she's so beautiful. I never want this to end. He thought as he played with your hair as your breathing patterns began to shift. His eyes slowly starting to close as well. After all this was quite comfortable.

"HEY KIDDOS! AM I GONNA GET ANY GRANDCHILDREN SOON?!" Phil yelled as he burst through the door, causing you both to jump. Mostly you though, and almost off the bed.

"Wh- why would you even suggest that?!" Technoblade groaned burying his head into the crook of your neck to block out the sunlight as Phil cackled basically laughing his ass off. He was holding onto things to make sure that he wouldn't fall over as he wheezed out nothing but air.

After making a cup of coffee he left leaving the two back to sleeping. Both of their sleep schedules had been messed up from the first few days of taking care of Technoblade since he was always in so much pain and needed to get up every few hours like a baby. Which of course let the two of them get to spend quality time together.

The two of them managed to get up at around noon, but the air was still a little chilly since I was only now starting to get warmer. You had suggested that Technoblade should start moving around again since he wasn't in much pain. After all you did want him to meet your family.

Although that would be a little bit of a challenge because his muscles were deteriorating like his patience, so you wanted to start working on both immediately. Since he had nothing to do, he was getting super needy and clingy to Y/n. Which of course she didn't mind, but it would become a challenge at some points.

"Techno C'mon let me go. I need to make us lunch."

"Eh it can wait." He scoffed, pulling her in tighter.

"Do you want to work on your physical theropay or not?"

"Why do-" he started before seeing Y/n cross her arms. "Yes I do."

"Well you need to eat something if you want me to help you." She said rolling her eyes.

"Fine."

"Thank you." Y/n said happily before giving him a small pec on a prominent scar that was on his cheek.

After the two ate their lunch and let the food go down, Y/n helped Technoblade out of his bed. Most of the times it was only for him to use the bathroom, but today they were going to go outside.

Apparently Technoblade had a "suprise" for Y/n.

Y/n held onto Technoblade's arm tightly afraid of the slippery ground beneath their feet. However Technoblade trudged on as fast as he could. He was getting tired quickly, the lack of movement over the past few days taking a toll on his body.

They kept on heading to a small mountain that was behind the house. They got to a smooth stone wall, where a button jutted out just out of sight.

Confused Y/n turned to face Technoblade, where he motioned to her to press the button. Letting go of his arm cautiously she moved to the button.

Click

A bunch of pistons could be heard in the direction that Technoblade was facing with a big grin on his face. When Y/n looked over to where the once smooth stone was it was now a big dimly lit room.

"Awww Techno you made this?"