13

"We did." He said as he finally mustered up the courage to look at you again. "But we would use our skills to help protect others." He said with a stern tone before looking back down again. Your mind was racing with thoughts of him betraying your trust and how you would even defend people.

"I-I don't know exactly. Sorry." You said as you got up to make your way back to your group of friends that were waiting for you. 

"So what did he talk about?" Tubbo asked curiously.

"He wanted me to 'join him'." you said rolling your eyes a little as you all walked down the path. 

"What?" Nick said as he shot a glare at you.

"Obviously I said no idiot, otherwise I wouldn't be here right now." You said giving Nick a soft punch to his arm as a relieved look washed over his face. You told them both the rest of the story as you guys went back to the embassy. 

After eating your dinner and taking a quick shower, you and Nick decided you would stay for one more night and go home in the morning. As you were heading to your bed, you found another letter for you this time on your bed. Looking around you only saw Nick sleeping on the bed next to yours. Quickly shuffling with the envelope you teared it open and read the note in it.

Dear Y/n,

You did so well in the fight today my dear, even though you were against me I am still so proud of what you have become. I hope that all is well for you and Nick, I don't expect you to forgive me for what I have done to you, Nick and your father but I'm hoping that you'll take the chance to help us. Help us help others stay safe, you can't stay out in the country doing nothing forever. I know how that feel my dear, I just want you to do something with your life that you can be proud of. Think this through very carefully and if you want to join Technoblade come back to the broken city of L'manburg to claim your spot in 1 week.

love,

Mom

"What the hell?" you muttered under your breath before shoving the note and envelope into your bag. you told yourself you would deal with it tommorow as you went to sleep after a long day, with some successes.