30

TW: Strong Language

"WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU LET HIM LIVE?!" Katherine screeched as Dream cringed at her immaturity.

"I almost killed Phil?!" He responded calmly.

"And so WHAT? LET HIM DIE. YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO KILL TECHNOBLADE!" She yelled, slamming her fist into the wall leaving a small crack in the plaster.

Dream couldn't admit the regret that he felt once he started hurting his old friend. The bond they shared during the time of when they broke L'manburg had faded, but something within him told him he couldn't do it.

"I'm sorry Katherine." He forced out trying to sound sincere to make it believable.

"You'll get em next time dear." She said with a smirk.

Fear flashed in Dream's eyes, he knew that he couldn't do it and even if he did he would die. Technoblade would know he was coming, and he wouldn't be able to survive this time. Y/n would probably also be there as well to help him and Dream knew how good she was at PVP, probably even better than him.

"Something wrong?" Katherine spoke softly as she moved over to him, the smell of smoke and liquor moving with her.

"I think I need some time to think. Alone." Dream said flatly before forcing out of her grip and moving quickly to the door.

"Just remember hun, that son of a bitch needs to pay." She said with a growl before Dream slammed the door on her.

Why did she want to do this so bad?
Why did she want him dead?
Was it because he betrayed her?
Left her behind?

Dream sat by himself for a while before going to his office to write a note to Technoblade.

Dear Technoblade,

I'm sending this to you as a warning. Katherine is pissed, and you know how she gets. I want you and Y/n to be safe. I heard of all the great things you two have done so far, and I regret having to give you both such a big break but I want you two to be watching your back. I won't come after you both anymore, but she might.

Stay safe,
Dream :)

"That looks good I guess." He mumbled to himself before putting the letter into a cream colored envelope and putting it into his coat pocket.

Trudging through the half melted snow, he saw the dim light coming from the house and kept moving on.

After chugging down an invisibility potion, he walked up the steps and cleared away some of the snow that was in the way and placed the envelope on the ground.

This was best for all of them. She was coming and they all needed to be prepared. He thought to himself trying to reassure his desicion before going through with it.

He knocked before quickly walking down the steps and stood a good distance away in the cold, thin, clean air he wished he lived in. The snow melting around his boots, soaking into them slightly.

"Good luck Technoblade."