26

TW: Violence

"Y/n I need to talk to you. Please." He said giving up, not putting in any effort.

"Um ye- yeah sure." You responded confused.

Phil had flown all the way over here from Technoblade's house and you could already tell something was wrong with Technoblade.

You led him over to you and your brothers fighting ring and sat on the steps before he reluctantly did the same.

"God where do I begin." He managed to sigh out trying to keep his composure to not scare you.

"Take your time." You supported softly trying to make sure that Phil was comfortable.

"He-" Phil started trying to let out words that were audible. "He's on the verge of death Y/n." He managed out as you nodded your head trying to keep your emotions locked away from Phil.

Not pushing him to give any details you embraced him in a hug as warm tears fell down both of your faces.

After taking the much needed break in silence, he finally pulled away his eyes bloodshot. Reminding you of the time that your father had been crying before you left for the war.

Then he continued with what had happened to Technoblade.

"Dream knocked on the door, Techno opened it and then Dream started strangling Techno." He started with a small sniffle. "I heard them arguing and thumping on the floor, so I went up to see what was going on." A single tear falling from each eye, Phil continuing with the story. 

"Dream then pulled out a instant harming potion and his sword out. He threw the potion before I intervened between the two of them. The sword stabbing me right in my wing." He said before lifting it slowly, the pain evident. 

"Dream got scared and ran off after seeing that he had hurt not only Techno but me as well." He said as you watched him break inside slowly. You could see the regret eating him away slowly thinking about what he could've done done help stop or prevent this from happening.

"Look Phil, I'll be here if you need anything I just-" You started, wanting to let him know that you were probably going to leave pretty soon.

"He wanted to see you." Phil said cutting your sentence short as he stared at the ground.

'Wh- what?" you sat there shocked before he spoke up again.

"He wants you to come back."

"Okay." You responded firmly before getting up to go and grab your bag of stuff that you had already packed. Leaving Phil at the tattered steps.

Y/n swung the door open forcefully before running up the stairs to grab her heavy bag. Not wanting her family to know what or why she was leaving for, and also not wanting them to see her mental state right now.

"Y/n." Nick said not looking up from the water stained newspaper's sudoku.

Not responding she kept going. Soon coming down with her heavy bag that now felt as heavy as air from the adrenaline of wanting to see Technoblade.

"I'll be back in two weeks." She said coldly before slamming the door behind her.

Cutting them off wouldn't help. At all. But she did it anyway. For the sake of who she called her best friend.

She wanted to be by his side until he was well enough to read those heavy books about Greek mythology. She wanted to be there for the first time that she gets to see him smile again. For the first time she won't have to see him in pain anymore. When he'll be well enough to fight in raids and patrol villages again.

She wanted him to know, that she will be there every step of the way.