33

"Ranboo why are you here?" Y/n asked curiously, after seeing how scared he looked. Something looked different on him but she just couldn't pin point it.

"Oh- I um- came to check on you guys. I had some stuff for you but... I don't know if it'll fit in here." Ranboo stuttered out after seeing how small the bunker was, along with all of Y/n and Technoblade's stuff.

"Oh." Y/n and Technoblade said in unison both feeling a little suspicious.

"Yea. I can give the stuff to you when you move back though." Ranboo said, with a subtle examine of their armor.

"Oh okay. Well if you need anything you know where we are." Y/n said with a smile as Ranboo waved and walked out, going slower by the door to look at all the mechanics through the cracks.

Once Ranboo was out of sight, Technoblade quickly rushed to the button that closed the door and started pressing it rapidly.

"We're done for Y/n, we're done for." He said panicked, pacing back and forth in the small space.

"What?"

"His eyes. Could you not see it?"

"Was that what it was?"

"Y/n they were both green. GREEN." He said as the realization came to you, knowing that Dream was controlling him. It was heard that it happened before but no one ever believed them, and they died because of it.

"Well what now then?" You asked knowing that they could die at any moment now.

"Do you know of anyone who could let us stay with them?" Technoblade asked quickly wanting to move from their current location.

"I mean... yes?"

Technoblade could already tell by the way that she was unsure that this wouldn't be her first choice, but sadly it was her only one.

"My home..." Y/n said slowly, trying to test the waters.

"I mean if that's the only option we got."

"Alright then let's go." Y/n said quickly, heading for their closet to pack their clothes.

"Wait- right now?"

"I mean you seemed pretty concerned honey." Y/n said softly as she dumped a bunch of clothes into a bag.

"Alright let's go Carl." Technoblade said, gently patting his horse's neck before Carl took off like Usain Bolt. Y/n's horse leading the way through the short cut that Phil had shown her.

"Alright were almost there... " Y/n said as she slowed down for Technoblade to catch up her.

"Already? I thought it took like 4 hours." Technoblade questioned slightly confused.

"Yea... Phil showed me this when you asked me to come home." Y/n said quietly, her words barely heard over the running of the horses.

"Come home?"

"Yes? I mean I don't ha-" Y/n started before Technoblade stopped her and her feelings of regret.

"I'm happy you call our house home princess." He smiled as dark red started to make its way onto their cheeks.

Y/n kept on following the path thinking about how much Technoblade meant to her, and also how much she meant to him. But soon the though was cut off when she noticed the familiar driveway and sped towards it. Technoblade following behind her.

The two dashed up the driveway and soon caught a glimpse of the house and barn. Y/n stopped at the front door to take of the bag on the back of her horse and put him into the stables. Technoblade followed behind, but just a little too slow.

"Hey! What are you doing here?!" He heard from the front door and started walking his horse faster into the stables.

"I asked you, what are you doing here?" Nick growled as he managed to get in front of Technoblade and Carl.

"Nick?" Y/n called out, catching her brother's attention quickly.

"OMG Y/N!" He yelled before dashing to her and embracing her in a hug.

"Sorry we came without notice, we're kind of in danger." Y/n said, her glance switching between Nick and Technoblade with Technoblade nodding slowly.

"Tell me more."