Jealousy

Weeks went by. Senior Year wasn't turning out any better or worse than the year before. They hardly had any problems with Adam, who would occasionally sneak in a gay joke about Jack but was too big of a pussy to say anything about Ennis. Everyone knew that if anything bad was said about Ennis, you answered directly to Jack. Everyone saw that Jack's new best friend was Ennis, but nobody put two and two together and figured out that Jack and Ennis were also in a relationship. Maybe it was just the fact that Jack and Ennis acted like friends at school and no one could see the truth.

Ennis seemed happy with that, but was Jack? How would he feel once his and Ennis' relationship became a real thing? Was he just afraid because he wasn't even too sure if Ennis wanted to take that leap and make it public? It was all confusing for Jack.

Ennis went to work right after lunch, skipping another day of school. He had thought about quitting many times over the last few weeks but hadn't got enough courage to do so. He knew quitting wouldn't make him into a failure since it wasn't the best job, but he'd be letting his boss down and that was something he didn't want to do right now. At least, until another worker came along.

And someone did, but she wasn't there to replace Ennis. He had found out that she was also a student. It was her first year of college and she took this job because it was the closest to her school, though it was still a half-hour drive. Her name was Cassie and she and Ennis had become quick friends during breaks. He had come out of his shell more since last year, so it was easier for him to talk to her. Though most of the time she took over with the talking. He was perfectly fine with just listening.

Ennis and Cassie hung out day after day as the weeks rolled by. Ennis had told Jack about her, but Jack was still a bit jealous. Even more so when Ennis blew off his free time with Jack to just hang with her. Did Ennis NEED a woman in his life? Was this what this was all about? Was Jack still not good enough? What did she have that he didn't? Jack was still pretty sure that Ennis would never open up to anyone as much as he had to Jack.

Rumors started flowing around at school. But, not about Jack and Ennis.

Jack started hearing things about Ennis and Cassie. Mostly about her staying overnight. And what he heard from the football team was a bit disturbing. Only days ago they had been whispering jokes and stuff about Ennis. Now they were studying Ennis with interest. If Jack hadn't been part of them at one time, he never would have noticed these subtle details. Were they actually thinking about Ennis replacing Jack in their fucked up group? Jack knew Ennis would never go for that.

But did he really know Ennis anymore? They spent a lot of time together, but so did Ennis and Cassie. Didn't Ennis know that Jack had a problem with this? If not, why didn't Jack just say something?

Jack had gone to Ennis' place to confront him about it, only to find out that Cassie was there. They were sitting outside, talking to the neighbors. Jack wasn't noticed. Jack watched them for a moment, seeing the way Cassie looked at Ennis. There was something going on there, whether Ennis knew about it or not. And Jack knew Ennis was just going to get hurt if this continued on.

Instead of going over there, Jack headed back home.

Jack tried to talk to Ennis at school, but Ennis was busy with homework and studying. The only conversation Jack could have with him was about school. And that was torture because he could feel their relationship faltering.

Why even call it that if Ennis wasn't even trying? Jack's jealousy turned into pissed off after a while. He didn't sit with Ennis anymore at lunch. Maybe if Jack avoided him, Ennis would realize what he was losing and everything would go back to normal.

But...no. Because of schoolwork, Ennis didn't even notice Jack's absence. Jack could feel his heart break into a thousand pieces every day whenever he just thought of Ennis. He didn't want them to end. He couldn't let it end.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jack showed up at Ennis' door late one night.

Ennis was surprised to see Jack at his door. Jack didn't even think about the fact that he was disturbing him. He just wanted to have time with Ennis.

"Jack?" Ennis said as Jack walked past him, letting himself in. "What time is it?" He closed the door.

"A little after midnight," Jack said, taking off his jacket and tossing it onto the couch. He turned to Ennis. "Sleepin' okay?"

"I was," Ennis said. "Until you came knockin' at my door." He shook his head. "I'm goin' back to bed." He started toward the bedroom.

"Something goin' on between you and Cassie?"

Ennis stopped and turned back to Jack. "What're you talkin' about?"

"You and Cassie," Jack said. "I've seen more smiles around her than with Alma."

"Don't mean nothin'."

"Tell HER otherwise."

"Are you jealous?"

"Give me a reason not to be."

Ennis opened his mouth to say something but just shook his head. He walked over to Jack, grabbing him and backing him into the wall a bit roughly. Their lips came together and Ennis was quickly tugging Jack's clothes off.

"Don't you got work in the mornin'?" Jack asked as Ennis kissed down along his jaw then down his neck, fingers unfastening Jack's belt with lightning speed.

Ennis stopped and looked him eye to eye. "You come here in the middle of the night and have the nerve to ask me that?" he asked. He grabbed Jack and bent him over the arm of the couch, shoving Jack's jeans down.

"I was just gonna--Aw, fuck!" Jack groaned out as Ennis pushed his cock inside him. Jack grabbed onto the couch cushion, bucking his hips to match Ennis' rough thrusts that were getting all sorts of sounds out of Jack.

Jack took it all, enjoying every minute of it. As Jack neared completion, Ennis came inside Jack then pulled out, leaving Jack hanging.

"Dammit, Ennis!" Jack said, watching as Ennis headed into the bedroom without looking back. Jack rolled off the couch, shoving his shoes off then his jeans the rest of the way. He walked into the bedroom to see Ennis laying on his back on the bed.

Jack walked over to the bed and straddled Ennis, who was only pretending to sleep. He smiled up at Jack and they kissed. Jack reached between them and grabbed Ennis, stroking him. Ennis was giving him the same treatment.

"Ennis," Jack moaned out, leaning forward as he neared completion once again. He pouted when Ennis moved his hand. "I'm really startin' to hate you right now."

Ennis bucked his hips up against Jack. "I promise I won't do it again."

Jack sighed then positioned his entrance over Ennis. A moment later, Ennis was inside of him and Jack was riding him hard, making them both grunt and groan. Jack grabbed onto the headboard, head thrown back in pleasure as Ennis stroked him and thrusted up against him as he moved. Jack's knuckles turned white, his fingers aching as he came, feeling Ennis cum inside him.

Jack, breathing heavily, dropped down onto the bed beside Ennis. "That was fun," he said.

"Now can I go to sleep?"

Jack moved closer to him, his arm going around him. "Now ya can," he said.

Ennis looked at him then fell asleep in Jack's arms.

School Activitiesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें