𝟒 ༉‧₊˚.

⊰ ♛ ⊱

⊰ ♛ ⊱

You were the sweetest apparition,
such a pretty vision

⊰ ♛ ⊱

☾ 3rd pov ☽
As they went through the stone path that guided to the castle, the scent of different flowers danced in their face.
As lovely it felt, no muskmallows had appeared.

The scent reminded them of the princess and how she smelled like love and lavender.
It was oddly a bittersweet feeling.
How could they have at least a million memories of one single person.
Sure they had Hannah, but somehow the princess felt different. But so
clues-sly they shook off the thought.

While their eyes studied the stone path, they traveled each detail. Each crack. Each dull shade. It was such a cursed gift to find beauty in every thing. They could stare at the stars for hours and stay mesmerized.

Still deep in thought, they found a fairly small rock that they started to kick. It would roll further to then be kicked again, it was awfully entertaining. This kept going for longer than they were aware of. That until they kicked it a little too hard and it rolled out of the path in between some bushes.

Their eyes followed the way the rock leaded to, and luckily enough, pink petals stood out of the green shades.
A smile formed on their face as they walked to where the flowers posed.
They bent down and carefully stowed them in their backpack.

⊰ ♛ ⊱

☾ Time skip, at the castle ☽

Whilst y/n wondered through the castle hallways, the princess somehow danced in every thought.
They admired the way she remained kind in the cruelest situations.
The way her eyes would steal away all their words.
It simply didn't made sense to the knight. She was so ethereal.
That was truly the word that described the princess. Ethereal.

How come when she walked in, their heart started to beat different?
But even if they were possibly casted in a spell, they didn't want it to go away.
She had something others didn't.
She was as sweet as cinnamon, but could perfectly stand up for herself.

They sighed as they stood in front of the wooden door. The one that awakened dreadful butterflies on their inside.

Softly they knocked. Already wishing to see her blueberry eyes once again.

The door opened, y/n meeting with a exhausting looking blonde.
Her hair fell all over her face, still she looked like the most beautiful work of art the knight ever encountered.

"You look... tired"
They carefully said, studying her facial expressions.

"Thanks"
She responded, her eyes still fighting how heavy her eyelids felt.

"Sorry..."
They murmured.

Both never breaking eye contact stood there for about 3 minutes.

"You needed something?"
The princess asked, seeing that they had only been staring.

"Uh- yes, I brought you musk-mallows"
They answered, handing her the pink flowers.

Her eyes lit up and her lips turned into a small smile.
How could a slight action achieve to paint their cheeks as pink as the flower's petals?

"Y/n, these are really pretty"
She whispered softly. Her voice was the melody they craved for.

They let out a breath they didn't know they were holding.
"Glad you like them.."
They matched the soft and low tone of her voice.

"You seem stressed..."
They kept their voice low.

"I am"
She softly chuckled.

An idea came into their head. Well, more like a place. It was a part of the forest in which the stars could be seen clearly. They went there when they felt stressed and with an urge to simply run away.

"Meet me at the main entrance, 9 sharp."
They said rather eagerly.

"Oh- okay?"
The princess agreed, surprised at the sudden mood change.

"Alright see you then."
They simply nodded and walked away. Leaving a confused yet amused princess behind.

⊰ ♛ ⊱

☾ Time skip ☽

Y/n visited the castle's kitchen in hope they could grab the princess' favorite dessert before meeting up with her.

As they stepped in, they were instantly met with Ludwig, a young chef but still greatly talented.

"Y/n, hi,"
He greeted them, it had been a while since they last talked due to them being busy.

"Hey"
They responded a little awkwardly. Debating whether they should ask for the dessert.

"Sorry for asking, but would you happen to have the princess' favorite dessert?"
They hesitated as the words had already come out.

"Funny you ask, there's actually some near the baking stuff, you are free to take them"
He responded nodding his head to where the dessert stood.

Their eyes widened and a smile curled up into their lips.

"Thank you, Ludwig!"
They kept the contagious smile as they carefully picked up the pastries.

"Oh and we should really catch up!"
They said as they exited the kitchen.

"Agreed"
He chuckled seeing how happy his friend was.

⊰ ♛ ⊱

A/N
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 300+ VIEWS! :"""D
Still sorry for the slow updates.
Lyrics at the top from 'I saw you in a dream' by the Japanese house.
Thanks again for reading you beautiful human being, remember to be kind to yourself and others.