𝟏𝟕 ༊*·˚

⊰ ♛ ⊱

⊰ ♛ ⊱

'All my time is
yours to spend '

⊰ ♛ ⊱

☾ 3rd pov ☽

As y/n held the princess on their arms under the stars, not for the first time nor last one, they realized that no matter how many imaginary poems they constantly wrote to her or how many words they founded to describe her, it would never be enough.
Loveliest, most beautiful, kindest, it was still an understatement. Even perfect was an understatement.

They had fell for her, pretty hard.

The knight had never wanted anything as much they wanted to hold her every passing minute.

They were the first to let go of the hug remembering they had brought a gift for her. But they got stuck staring at her eyes, forgetting everything for a second.

"Y/n"
Techno coughed trying to get them to speak as they hadn't say anything yet.

"Right, sorry"
Y/n apologized still looking into the princess' eyes. No matter how many times they looked at them, the shade of blue never seemed to get old.

The knight reached for their bag, from there they took out lavender roses.
They slowly handed them to Niki.

Niki smiled and carefully grabbed them. Taking in their scent and each detail.
"Thank you, y/n"
She softly whispered still admiring the roses.

The knight simply nodded before directing their look to where the other two princes stood.

"Will, Tommy"
They greeted.

"Y/n"
The tallest smiled at them.

"Can someone please tell me what the fuck is going on?"

"No"
Techno responded as he jumped into his horse.

"You're taking him Will"
Y/n said as they helped Niki get in their horse.

Wilbur nodded and signaled Tommy to the other horse.

The youngest hesitated before giving in and following the rest.

"You're not killing me, are you?"
Tommy asked as he sat behind Will.

"Oh no, we definitely are"
Y/n smiled as Niki nudged them from behind.

"I'm joking!"
The knight exclaimed with another smile as they started to leave the castle.

Niki wrapped her arms around y/n's waist as the horse started to trot.

⊰ ♛ ⊱

☾ time skip  ☽

The five of them arrived to a small cottage that sat hidden between tall trees. Flowers bloomed on its surroundings.
The wood only made the cottage seem more welcoming and cozy.

Y/n was the first to jump off the horse. They then held Niki's hand and helped her to the ground.
The princess stared lovingly at the cottage, and the knight did the same but with her.

"Where the fuck are we?"
Tommy asked as he jumped off the horse walking closer to the cottage.

"Oh right, Tommy we just ran away"
The knight briefly explained.

Tommy just stared at them waiting for something else to be said. Which didn't.

The young prince opened his mouth to say something else but was interrupted by laughs of his brother.

"Tommy, we didn't, they did. We just helped. Well not you, you were whining the whole way here"
Wilbur said remembering the countless complaints of 'are we there yet?'

"So what you think?"
Y/n ignored their conversation and directed their gaze to the blond once again.
But she just stood quiet still mesmerized from the cottage.

I love it.
It's perfect.
I don't want to ever leave.

And still nothing left her mouth, she knew that all of these words would be understatements.

"I like it here"
She softly said, walking closer to the wooden door.

She carefully placed her hand on the doorknob, and stood still. Waiting that somehow the door would open without her moving a muscle.

"Go ahead"
The knight spoke behind her.

And so she did.
She opened the door.
The homely scent of the wooden material and soft breeze mixed together perfectly and gave her a tickling sensation.

The cottage had belonged to y/n's aunt and her lover. Y/n had heard multiple stories of how both young girls had spent all afternoons collecting flowers and baking. Bliss pure bliss.
But unfortunately y/n's aunt partner passed away and the knight's aunt couldn't handle being on the place where she thought they would grow old together so she moved away and gave the cottage to y/n.
The knight still felt bad about what happened to their aunt but knew she would be happy the cottage once again was home to another pair.

The princess smiled brightly as she studied each small detail of the cottage. Concentrated on each scent that filled the small house and the colors it was made of.

"This is a nice place"
Tommy said as he also studied each detail.
Wilbur just smiled as his brother did so. Seeing how concentrated he was on the cottage.

"It is"
Niki and Y/n said simultaneously.

They looked at each other and knew this was it. This was home and everything they ever longed for.
They've done it.

Both smiled at each other for what seemed forever.

Ethereal.
The knight thought.

⊰ ♛ ⊱

A/n
HELLOO
Told you next one would be a real chapter.
IM STILL NOT OVER THE FACT THE BOOK REACHED 10K
THANK YOU SO MUCH ONCE AGAIN
I hope you're all taking care of yourselves
GO EAT IF YOU HAVENT YET
AND DRINK WATER ONCE YOU DO THAT
Lyrics at the top from 'Two queens in a king sized bed' from Girl in Red
HAS GIRL IN RED EVER MADE A NON-BEAUTIFUL SONG? no
I love her music
*chef's kiss*

Again thank you so much!
🤍