𝟏𝟖 ༉‧₊˚.

⊰ ♛ ⊱

⊰ ♛ ⊱

'I know we'll never grow up together
'Cause you'll never grow old to me'

⊰ ♛ ⊱

☾ 3rd pov / time skip ☽

It had been a couple of months since they settled on the cottage.

Hannah and Punz had visited, even Charlie.

Right now Niki and y/n laid down on a flower field just looking at the sky.
Pointing and naming clouds.
Their fingers intertwined.

Her smiles and laughs had them totally hooked in. And they didn't care, it felt like it was meant to be this way. Like they were meant to be.
And that's all she needed, to know that someone thought she was worth it.. Because she knew they would go across the unknown just to be with her. And she knew she would do the same.

They laid lost in sunshine that bathed them with gold and a gentle warmth.
This.
This was their new favorite feeling.

Suddenly y/n sat up.

They grabbed a flower. Then another. And another.
They flawlessly started to move their fingers, intertwining the flowers so that they could make a crown out of it.

Niki then sat up, resting her head on their shoulder while admiring how continued to make the flower crown.

They directed their gaze to the girl from the crown. A soft smile appearing on their face as they carefully settled the crown on her hair.
She smiled too at this.
The pink of her cheeks matched the petals.

"Y/N!!"

The fucking child again.

It had been one too many times Tommy had visited, often bringing his brothers with him. He has grown attached to the cottage on short time.

"Fight me!"
Tommy's figure became clearer as he continued to ran to where they sat.
He carried two sticks with him.

They laughed at this and stood up helping Niki too.

Tommy threw a stick to them as he charged to attack.
Y/n easily blocked him with a small smile.
Meanwhile, Niki walked to Wilbur and Techno. They sat under a big tree, the shadow resting on them.

"Stop moving!"
Tommy whined as he kept swinging in hopes to hit y/n once. But y/n kept dodging while laughing at the frustration of the young prince.

Wilbur watched them with a smile, Techno sat still letting Niki braid his hair. Every now and then adorning it with some flowers.

⊰ ♛ ⊱

☾ time skip ☽

They now were inside. Tommy helped Niki bake as Techno, Will and Y/n sat talking.
It became some sort of tradition.

"Will!"
Tommy shouted, Will simply rolled his eyes but still stood up and walked to where his brother was.

"What do you need child-"
He was abruptly interrupted as a fistful of flour was thrown into his face.

Niki tried holding back her laugh but quickly gave up and started laughing.
Techno and Y/n out of curiosity came to see what had Niki like this.
It was no longer than 5 seconds both started laughing too.

"YOU FUCKING CHILD!"
Wilbur exclaimed as he grabbed another fistful of flour and threw it to Tommy.

"HOW DARE YOU BITCH!?"
Tommy yelled back as he threw another.

In short time the room became a war zone.

No teams, everyone for themselves.

"Wait! Wait we can talk about this!"
Tommy laughed nervously as Niki stood with a whole bag of flour.

"DO IT!"
Techno encouraged his friend with anticipation on his eyes.
Will just watched waiting for the impact.
Y/n smiled and stood frozen in place as they were about to throw flour to Will.

And it happened.
The room exploded into laughter.

Tommy was covered with the flour, head to toe.

"You're so dead"
He laughed while fully covered on flour.

Will simply laughed loudly as Tommy tan after Niki in circles around the room.

"Y/N! HELP ME!"
She yelled as she kept running.

But they simply kept laughing while holding their stomach.

"I- i can't-"
They bursted into more laughter.

They finally calmed down and cleaned up the mess.
Niki and Tommy finally finished the cookies they had been baking.
And everyone finally sat down while enjoying the dessert as the sun started to set. And it felt as if a million flowers started to blossom everywhere, as if color started to surround the whole room. With her, spring bloomed all over again.

This was it. This was how they were meant to spend their life.

⊰ ♛ ⊱

A/N
thank you so much.
This is the end of the book
But as said before I'll be working on another.
I really appreciate all you and the nice comments, you guys are really nice :")
Once again thank you so much for taking the time to check this story out.
Remember you're worth it and absolutely beautiful.
GO HYDRATE YOURSELF YOU STUNNING MF
🤍🤍🤍

lyrics at the top from "Monster" from Distant lands