𝟗 ༊*·˚

⊰ ♛ ⊱

⊰ ♛ ⊱

'Could it be wrong when
she's just so nice to look at'

⊰ ♛ ⊱

☾ 3rd pov ☽

Y/n sat in Niki's bed while she treated their bruises and cuts. They stared into the distance not really caring how long they had been daydreaming.

They were so caught up on their own little world, that was at least until the feeling of alcohol tracing their skin brought them back to reality.

Y/n flinched and gritted their teeth trying to hold back grunts of pain.

"Sorry..."
Niki muttered. Although she was used to help them, she still couldn't control all of the burning feelings of alcohol against their skin.

"You're fine"
They whispered back grabbing a fistful of the flowered sheet from the princess' bed and gripping it. 

Niki was almost done cleaning the brushes from their back, yet she still had to check their face.

"Can you turn around for me please?"
She spoke softly. She always did. Her kind tone never failed to calm them. That's how they knew they needed her, always.

They did as told, they turned around and met her eyes.
It was like all the feelings they had towards her felt as the first time.

She didn't let the eye contact last too long though, she still needed to clean the cuts from their face.

"Wait here"
She said as she stood up from the bed and went to search a clean cloth and more water.

And again they did as told.

While sitting still is when they started to wonder.
Wonder how they looked like in her eyes, solely hers. What crossed her mind when her eyes met theirs. Why did they thought so much about her eyes?

They felt the bed shift and Niki wet the white cloth by immersing it on a bucked of water that sat beside the bed. Her eyebrows furrowed and her lips slightly pressed together.

She slowly got closer to y/n and carefully traced the cloth through their cheek. She looked so focused on their face, the thought made them blush.

"What did techno told you?"
She asked still not making eye contact, which was better for them, they wouldn't be able to handle the overwhelming senses that she awoke in them.