𝟏𝟒 ༉‧₊˚.

⊰ ♛ ⊱

⊰ ♛ ⊱

'All I need, darling is
a life in your shape'

⊰ ♛ ⊱

☾ 3rd pov ☽

It was now the day after the knight asked the princess to run away with them and she had agreed.

The knight started to think more about it on their way to the tavern, where an old friend awaited. Their heart wanted to beat off their chest. They could finally 'vanish' with the person they cared about the most.

It was with her where they belonged. No matter where or when as long it was with her.

They started to think about all the memories both of them could make. All the time they would have. All the freedom. Everything. Everything with her by their side. Together.

The knight had arrived to their destination. They opened the door and the smell of beers greeted their nose.

From the other side of the room a known friend was laughing at drunk stories from drunk people.

Their eyes met in the middle of loud conversations and the smell of alcohol.

Charlie smiled at the knight.

⊰ ♛ ⊱

☾ time skip ☽

"So you're telling me you're running away with the princess?"
Charlie asked while staring at the bottom of his beer.

The knight just nodded taking a sip of their drink.

"And you want me to help you by misleading the other guards in case they somehow manage to follow you?"
Charlie kept recalling the steps of y/n's plan.

"Yes. In case. Which probably won't happen. I have it all figured out but yes, just in case"
Y/n reassured the bartender still drinking from the beer.

"Have you slept?"
Charlie finally made eye contact.

"Not at all, no"
They said still drinking. The beer seemed infinite.

"If you have it all figured out then why did you come to see me?"
He asked while giving beer to some bearded man.

The knight sat in silence. He had a point.

"Just in case something goes wrong..."
They murmured trying to convince themselves more than Charlie.

"Mhm"
He murmured back handing the beer to the man.