Maybe I'm crazy

I'm pretty sure I'm losing my fucking marbles at this point. Maybe I just have too much shit to deal with and Dales bloody head is just some kind of way of distracting me from all this madness. I know it can't really be there and I certainly am not going to tell Michelle about it. The scary part is I can sit here and look at her like anybody else, sitting here in Al's like nothing is going on.  Maybe everybody has a version of Dale's head of their own they are dealing with, even scarier that I could think like that.          

        Yup, it's bats in the belfry, toys in the attic, mad as a hatter, "Please don't arrange to have me sent to no asylum,  I'm just as sain as anyone, just a game I play for fun...for fun."  I'm starting to feel like that guy in cuckoo's nest, "No, my friend. We are lunatics from the hospital up the highway, psycho-ceramics, the cracked pots of mankind. Would you like me to decipher a Rorschach for you?" 

         And there she is talking away about something, and I have absolutely no idea what it is, because I'm off in Gumby Land with my Pony pal Pokey and were doing the fucking rumba in my frontal lobes waiting for the Lobotomist to come and teach us the twist.  She is lovely but doesn't have a clue what's going on right in front of her. I'm afraid to look down at my lap because I might not handle it too well, but Dale's head is getting fucking heavy and I can feel the warm blood oozing down my legs and filling my fucking combat boots with Dales claret juices.

        Now I'm nodding my head so she thinks I'm paying attention but she may as well be speaking fucking Swahili for all I care because now I feel Dale's mouth working like he's trying to bite my dick off, OH I hope I don't piss myself , so I took my hand off my coffee cup while still smiling at Michelle and reached under the table to see if I was wet and Dale's Teeth grabbed my fingers and wouldn't let go and I SCREAMED!!!