ONE PLUS ONE

"What am I going to tell my parents about this?" I said, witnessing the nude form of my love before me and feeling a rush of a thousand magnificent things. Of course, I had seen portions of her body before but never had I seen any woman's body in its entirety other than in a magazine.  That moment, I realized that my Michelle was far more beautiful than my imagination ever believed. I was so nervous I didn't even have an erection, it wasn't like that, the moment was far more than sexual, more special than any other moment in my short life. I was so taken with her beauty and the idea she was so willing and loving to share it with me, I nearly began to weep again. 

I was simply in Awe! 

"Are you going to take off your clothes buster?" she asked seductively.

"You are sooooo Beautiful, I'm a bit nervous, I don't know why, but my loins are not coming forth." She giggled.

"I think I can take care of that Sweetie," she said, then reached out to me with her hand. I took her hand and approached the bed. She sat up on the edge of the bed and unbuttoned my shirt whilst I unbuckled my pants, kicking off my boots. She pulled me close and began kissing my torso. She pulled me closer and her breasts surrounded my nether region and the blood rushed forth.

I grabbed a handful of her silky blond hair and she slowly thrust her mouth deep over my throbbing shaft.  I came at once, taken by surprise and making me shriek "Oh my Gawd!" as my seed come forth from somewhere deep inside with uncontrolled spasms of pleasure. I heard her giggle, enjoying the power she had over me. She finished me off between her breasts and held me close, saying, "I love you so much mister Graves, let's just stay in today." I knew she meant it and was left speechless, feeling some kind of wholeness I never knew before. 

"It's my turn now buster, I'm gonna teach ya how to please a real woman." She lay back on the bed in the shadow of the blinds, golden sun setting beyond the window. I joined her there realizing that Michelle was more to me than a companion, more than my woman, she was my home, then in my head, I heard the Who singing, one plus one equals one, and I understood.

Jesus wept...  

I never knew there was so much love to be had.