00. Prologue:

Somewhere at the seas, a silhouette stands on a high, but small platform, a crow's nest. The figure looks into a spyglass.

He then puts the spyglass away in his coat pocket. The silhouette takes a few lower steps down from a ladder and reaches out for a rope with both hands then swings down back on the ground, landing on two feet in front of another silhouette who was just walking by.

"Captain!"

The other silhouette, wearing a tricorn stops walking and looks at the other silhouette. With a low grumble, he questions the younger crewmate. ".. Have I not told you to use the ladders more carefully?"

"Not at all, sir."

The captain crosses his arms, tapping on his foot. "Anyway, what's all the racket?"

The navigator points forward at a small island at the horizon. "I believe we are headed towards an island. From my knowledge, I believe this one is called Pearl Island?"

The captain slowly shakes his head. "Nonsense. We have been in the seas for decades."

Of course the captain won't believe his navigator. They've been overseas for months. The navigator heaves a sigh before taking out the spyglass from his pants pocket again and gently throws it at the captain "Then have a look at it yourself."

The captain catches the spyglass, putting it in front of one of his eyes. He takes a look through then pauses.

Is that so?

It's been countless months ever since they've found land. He returns the spyglass back to the navigator.

The younger crewmate takes the spyglass, putting it away as he looks up at Captain who has begun to take the stairs up to the ship's wheel where his Steer is at.

"So?" His steer questions.

"My fellow crewmates!" The captain then announces, capturing all his crew's attention.

The captain's steer gives him a nod before stepping away from the wheel, letting the captain take over.

Immediately, he powerfully turns the wheel, causing the wheel to spin quickly. He then takes his sword from his sheath and pierces it on the wooden floor next to the wheel, so that it isn't moving anymore.
"Prepare for a stop! Boatswain, do your part; I don't tolerate slackers. My Quartermaster, prepare to load the plank!"

The captain looks forward at the horizon at the small island ahead then lowly chuckles.

"It's good to be back."

To Be Continued...