19. Where's The Fun In Pirating Without Water?

-A few hours of sailing.-

Chen: Captain! *Looks down from the crow's nest.*

Haru: Aye?

Chen: *Points to the clouds ahead.* Rainclouds are coming!

Haru: *Takes out my compass.* I see.*Looks back up at Chen.* Stormy?

Chen: Nay! Possibly showers today though.

Haru: I see. *Hides my hands in my pants pocket.* Thanks for letting me know.

Chen: Aye!

Skiff: Are we going to move into the dining later like you did last time?

Haru: *Shakes my head.* Nay, I don't think we should.

Skiff: Why is that? *Stares up at the gray clouds.*

Haru: *Looks up at the gray skies too and smiles softly.* Where's the fun in pirating without water?

-At the crow's nest.-

Chen: *Turns around.* Oh, hello, Shin.

Shin: *Leans on the crow's nest and nods.* Hey.

Chen: *Stretches my arms and looks at you.* How do you feel about going back to Orb Island? Back with Hana?

Shin: I feel quite excited that I'm going to see Hana again and how she's dealing with her customers.

Chen: Hm. *Nods, understanding.*

Shin: *Sighs softly.* I.. also feel like.. *Shakes my head, moving away from fence of the crow's nest.* Never mind.

Chen: *Puts a hand on your shoulder.* What is it?

Shin: *Looks at you.* It's nothing. I can't really find the words to say it.

Chen: *Frowns.* You can't find the words to say it because you don't want to say it, isn't that right? I can see by the look of your face.

Shin: *Flinches hearing what you just said and looks down.* I-

Chen: So I guessed right. *Puts my other hand on your shoulder.* Shin, look at me.

Shin: *Lifts my head up, looking at you.*

Chen: *Smiles softly.* Don't be afraid to tell me or the others. We're your crewmates after all, aye?

Shin: *Nods then exhales slowly. Starts to speak with my now shaking voice.* I.. don't know how to feel. I have.. mixed feelings about-

Chen: *Pulls you into a hug and nods slowly.* I thought so..

-It starts to sprinkle.-

Chen: Do you feel a bit better?

Shin: *Nods.* I think so.

Chen: *Smiles. and gently pulls away from you. Clicks my tongue.* I think we should get off the crow's nest. It won't be safe going down if we stay up here longer.

Shin: *Forms a playful smile.* Says the navigator who never uses the ladders.

Chen: *Points a finger at you.* Hey! I used the ladders yesterday!

Shin: *Laughs.* Alright... But the last five days, you've been jumping out of the crow's nest!

Chen: *Groans.* Okay, you're not wrong about that. *Starts to climbs down the ladders.*