12. You're Going To Be Okay...

-The crewmates notice the other sirens had already surrounded their ship so they begin to fight. Dahlia quickly moves away from the sword Haru has thrown.-

Dahlia: *Hisses at the sirens at the ship.* Destroy it! Destroy all of it.

Chen: *Throws the sword I'm holding onto at Dahlia. Shouts using all my energy.* You murderer! No one messes with our Captain!

Dahlia: *Cackles and catches the sword. Throws the sword back at Chen, with force.*

Chen: *Closes my eyes, blocking myself.*

Skiff: No!!! *Sprints in front of Chen, blocking him with my sword.*

SLASH!!

Skiff: *Winces.* Uungh..

Drip...

Drip...

Chen: *Opens my eyes, seeing Skiff in front of me.* Skiff, you're bleeding!

Skiff: *Weakens down on my knees, gritting my teeth.* Chen, get back to the others!!

Chen: But what about-

Skiff: *Slowly stands up, holding tightly on my sword.* Just get back...

Chen: *Looks down.* Aye aye. *Picks up my sword from the ground and rushes back to the others.*

Shindori: There's too many!

Shade: Just keep going. We're almost there.

Shin: Make sure to watch everyone's back.

Chen: Shade, watch out!!

Shade: *Turns around, seeing a siren about to jump at me. Blocks myself with my sword.*

-The siren stops attacking, seeing Shade's sword.-

Chen: *Quickly goes behind the siren, stabbing it through.*

Siren: *Immediately turns into sea foam.*

Vsshhhh!!

Chen: *Is panting and looks at Shade.* You.. You alright?

Shade: *Moves my sword away and nods.* Mm, thanks.

Chen: *Nods and looks at Shin then back at Shade.* We need to find a quicker way back on the ship. We won't get anywhere if we keep fighting them. *Sees another siren striking at us in the corner of my eye and swings my sword at it, turning it into foam as well.*

Shade: *Tilts my head.* And what are you thinking?

Chen: *Keeps looking at Shade and then tilts to Shin. Opens my mouth.* So-

Shade: *Raises my hand.* No. We are not doing that.

Chen: *Raises my hand also.* We both know it's better than fighting millions of sirens, aye? All we need is Shin and you on the ship to clear some sirens out over there. *Points at the ship.*

Shade: *Closes my eyes, exhaling slowly.* If this doesn't work-

Shindori: *Pulls Shin towards me, the siren missing us and turns to Shade and Chen.* It would be helpful if you two help us out, mate!

Shade: *Looks to the side.* Aye! *Turns back to Chen, raising an eyebrow.*

Chen: You have to trust me.

-Meanwhile.-

Haru: *Runs to Dahlia, swinging my sword at her.*

Dahlia: *Quickly makes a water sword with my hand and blocks his attack.*