10. We're At Our Destination.

-The next day.-

Shin: *Opens my eyes slowly and sits up.* Ah, it's morning already?

-Everyone else is awake, packing the things they'll need getting back on the ship.-

Skiff: *Pours water on the fireplace.* Aye. The Captain wants everyone back on the ship.

Shin: Alright then. *Stands up, dusting myself before walking back onto the ship.*

Chen: *Climbs on the first step on the rope ladder. Stops and turns to Shin.* Morning Shin! *Continues to climb up the ladder to the crow's nest.*

Shin: Morning. Where's Captain?

Shindori: *Pulls on the sails.* Haru is back in his office room.

Shin: *Nods.* I see.

Skiff: *Walks back to the ship, holding fruits.* I'm putting these in the storage treasure room.

Shade: *Extends my hand out to Skiff.* Aye, let me help you with that.

Skiff: *Gives Shade some fruits.* Thanks. *Walks to the back of the ship.*

Shade: *Follows.*

Shindori: *Moves the plank back into the ship.*

-The door opens and Haru comes out.-

Haru: *Looks at my pocket watch.* Is everyone on board?

Shindori: Aye.

Haru: Alright! *Looks at Shindori.* Shindori?

Shindori: Yes, Captain?

Haru: You're on break.

Shindori: If I am, then who'll be in charge of the wheel?

Haru: I'll ask Skiff to.

Shindori: Aye, Captain. *Moves away from the wheel.* Thanks. *Walks away from the wheel and walks down the stairs to the main deck.*

Skiff: *Walks back to the main deck.* Did you need me, Haru?

Haru: You're in charge of the wheel for today.

Skiff: Yes, sir. *Walks up to the wheel.*

Shin: Haru! *Walks towards Captain.*

Haru: *Turns my head to Shin.* Yes?

Shin: How was your sleep?

Haru: *Pulls on the sails, guiding it from the breeze just a bit before letting it go.* It was better. *Stuffs my hands in my pant pockets.* Thank you for being there.

Shin: Anytime. *Looks at the horizon.*

Haru: *Follows his gaze and exhales slowly.* Do you miss Hana?

Shin: *Looks at Haru.* How did you know..?

Haru: *Bites my lower lip, trying to find the words out of my mouth.* That look on your face. You seem to miss someone very much. It reminds me of myself whenever I think of my own parents.

Shin: *Nods understanding what you mean.* I see. *Inhales softly.* I do miss Hana and our walks at the market. *Crosses my arms.* I wonder how she's doing.

Haru: *Puts a hand on his shoulder.* I'm sure she's doing just fine.

Shin: *Smiles.* I hope so. I usually help her with her customers but now that she's alone, sometimes I wonder if she's able to do it all by herself.