20. Epilogue: To The Horizon!!

-The next day, they have finally reach Orb Island.-

Shin: *Sits up on my bed yawning softly. Hears Haru's voice from the deck.*

Prepare to stop!

Get the plank ready, mate!

Shin: *Stands up and walks out the room and office. Yawns again before speaking.* Ah, Captain?

Haru: *Turns to you.* Morning, Shin. You alright?

Shin: *Stretches.* It's early. What's going on?

Haru: *Messes up your hair.* We're at our destination.

Shin: *Looks at you.* Orb Island..?

Haru: *Nods.* Aye. *Looks around.* Chen, I told you to pull the sails!

Chen: Aye aye, Captain! Apologies, sir! *Goes to the sails, pulling on the ropes.*

Haru: *Walks to the office and takes out my map. Puts the map on the desk and takes a pen, marking the islands we've been to.* And the last, Dreading Archipelago... *Leaves the map on the desk, putting my hands in my pocket. Walks out the office once again.* Alright everyone! Huddle up!

-At Orb Island.-

Hana: Have a great day!

Customer: *Waves at you.* Thank you! You too!

Hana: *Smiles brightly and takes my keys.* I'm running out of my special recipe. *Walks out the shop and closes the door, locking it. Is about to walk back to the market, but hears a people chattering and pointing at something at the horizon.*

Is that the same ship from before?

I think it is!

It's coming back!

Hana: *Turns and looks at the object coming closer.* S-Shin..?

-The ship comes closer and stops at the dock. One of the crewmates puts the plank down on the ship and onto the dock.-

Haru: *Clicks my tongue.* Everyone, let's get off the ship. *Walks on the plank and onto the dock.*

Shindori: *Moves away from the wheel.* Aye.

Skiff: *Nods.* Aye.

Shade: *Puts my hands in my pockets.* Mm.

Chen: *Gets down from the crow's nest and nods.* Aye.

Shin: *Clutches onto my chest and follows behind Haru.*

-Everyone follows Shin and Haru too. They walk to the center of the market square. Everyone is frightened again and chattering.-

Haru: *Raises my hand up, quieting everyone.* Please, don't be afraid of us again.

-The crewmates move away from behind Shin and stand in a row. Skiff on the left, Chen next to him, Haru in the center, Shade next to Haru on the right, and Shindori on the very right.-

Haru: It's me, Captain Haru. We aren't going to take anyone as prisoners today.

Chen: *Laughs just a bit and looks at Shindori. Whispers softly.* See? He even said the name he didn't like us calling him!

Skiff: *Eyes Chen.* Chen.

Chen: *Is quiet now.* Sorry, sir.

Haru: *Takes a deep breath and speaks.* I.. We only came back to return someone. *Moves away, showing Shin.*