08. Not Too Good... Not Too Bad.

-When they reach the island.-

Shade: *Puts the plank down on the sand so we're able to walk on.* Plank is ready, Cap!

Haru: *Puts my hands in my pocket. Nods up to the plank, gesturing everyone.* Alright, let's get off! Stick together!

Yes, sir!

-Everyone walks the plank and onto the sand.-

Chen: Captain! *Walks aside of Haru.*

Haru: *Looks at Chen.* Yes?

Chen: How long are we staying here?

Haru: *Inhales slowly, breathing in the fresh air.* A day.

Chen: Alright!

Haru: *Looks around, seeing everyone explore the island then whistles.* Everyone huddle up!

-Everyone goes to Haru.-

Haru: *Clears my throat.* I have decided we will be staying here for a day. I think we should split into two groups of three.

Skiff: Have you chosen who's in whose group?

Haru: *Nods.* Aye. *Looks at Shin and then Shade.* Shin and Shade, you'll be sticking with me.

Shin: Alright.

Shade: Aye.

Haru: *Turns to Skiff.* So then you'll be with Shindori and Chen. Skiff you'll be in charge of your group for now until tomorrow.

Skiff: Alright.

Haru: *Eyes Chen.* And make sure Chen doesn't wander around by himself.

Chen: *Frowns, but smiles.* Hey!

-Everyone laughs.-

Haru: *Laughs.* I'm joking, but do keep an eye on each other.

Skiff: Yes, sir.

Chen: Aight.

Shindori: Mm.

Shin: *Raises my hand up.* Captain?

Haru: Yes?

Shin: Why do we have to be in groups?

Haru: We do not know what's on the island so we must keep an eye on each other and make sure no one gets lost since the island is somewhat big.

Shin: Ah... *Looks down, deciding on what to say and then beams up.* I can cook!

Haru: Eh?

Shindori: Hm?

Chen: Oh?

Shin: *Clears my throat.* Well, I was thinking that maybe one group goes to get food from the jungle while the others stay and makes the beds here, plus the fireplace.

Haru: *Looks at Shin.* That could work, but that'll mean our group will have to stay.

Shade: Fine by me.

Shin: I don't mind

Skiff: We'll go in the jungle then and find fruits.

Haru: Alright, let's get to it!

Aye aye!

-Skiff, Shindori, and Chen disappear into the jungle while Haru, Shin, and Shade stay.-

Shin: *Grabs some sticks and a few logs from the jungle then comes back.* I got some wood for the fire.

Haru: Alright.