15. Pirates Take Risks.

Shindori: *Crosses my arms, rubbing my sleeves. Is about to speak but gets interrupted.*

Shade: *Speaks still looking at the ocean.* Why are you here?

Shindori: *Walks to the taffrails next to you and rests my arms on it.* I couldn't sleep.

Shade: *Turns to you.* Neither can I.

Shindori: *Smiles softly and inhales slowly.* It's been a while since we've spoken to each other, aye?

Shade: *Nods.* We've been quite busy with pirating.

Shindori: Aye. *Looks at the horizon.* Remember when we were big rivals back then?

Shade: *Chuckles softly.* Don't remind me.

Shindori: *Ignores you.* You and I have changed a lot.

Shade: We sure did...

-1 year ago.-

CRASH!!

Shindori: *Gets thrown at the table, breaking it.* Hfft! Hfft!

Shade: *Walks to you, putting my hands in my pocket.* Got anything else to say?

Shindori: *Scowls.* You.. don't know anything. *Wipes my bloody mouth and stands up. Folds my hands into a ball and swings my arm, punching your face.*

Shade: Ungh! *Grabs your arm and pushes you away.* Get away from me!!

Villager 1: Someone stop them!

Villager 2: Get out of here!

Shindori: *Loses balance, going on one knee. Looks up at you.*

Shade: We're causing a scene. *Kneels down at you and glares at you.* You know I don't like crowds.

Shindori: *Quickly lifts my legs up and kicks your face with my foot. Weakly stands up.*

Shade: *Grunts and stands up, feeling my face.* That all you got?

Shindori: *Puts my hands in my pocket and weakly glares at you. Leans in close to you.* Want more? I can sure end you right here and now.

Shade: *Leans in close to you.* Yeah? Then do it, you piece of-

-A sword is thrown at their direction. They quickly move away from each other, flinching.-

Haru: *Puts my hands in my pants pocket after throwing the sword. Walks to both of them.* Enough.

Shindori: *Turns to the man.* Who the are you?

Shade: Did you throw that? I wasn't done finishing him yet-

Haru: *Glares at both of them.* I wasn't done talking yet, was I?

Shade: *Gulps.* You weren't... *Looks to the side.*

Haru: *Nods.* Fighting and shouting at each other's faces won't solve anything. What seems to be the problem?

Shindori: *Glares at Shade and turns away.* Hmph.

Shade: *Rolls my eyes.* Nothing much until that trash bag walked into my life.

Shindori: Say that to yourself!

Haru: Silence!! *Clicks my tongue.* Chen, Skiff, take them to the ship.

Chen: Aye aye. *Goes to Shade's side and grabs his shoulders.*

Skiff: Aye aye, Captain. *Grabs Shindori's arms too and walks him to the ship.*