Chapter 5 {not a date}

~third person POV~
Saturday

"F/n get up Emiyo and takeru is here" oikawa said shaking her out of her sleep.

"Tōru" she said quietly. It was so quiet it was creepy.

"W-what?"

She jumped up and swatted him across the face.

"Ah fuck, f/n... what the hell"

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry" she said genuinely.

"Are you really?" He asked still angry.

"Hell no, maybe you'll know not to bother me next time" she said walking into her bathroom.

She brushed her teeth and washed her face. She walked back out and seen oikawa already had an outfit picked out for her.

"What the hell is this?" She asked.

"I'm making sure you look good on your first da- I'm mean walk to the park with your favorite sibling and his friend.

He had a short sleeved black dress that stopped about mid thigh, a red flannel to go over or wear around the waist and a pair of black and white vans.

"Not bad, but for future reference stay out of my closet or I'll punch you in the face"

"You know what I'll remember that, see you down stairs."

[y/n] quickly got dressed so she could see her older sister and nephew again after five years.

She stepped off the last step and made her way to the living room.

"F/n"

Emiyo stood up and walked over to [y/n]. She stood there and examined her face before pulling her into a tight hug.

"Oh you've grown so much, I missed you so" Emiyo squeezed tighter and tighter.

"Geez let me breath Emi, you act like mom"

"I don't forget I am one... speaking of that, Takeru, come over and say hi to your aunt."

The boy walked over and stood before [y/n]

"You probably don't remember, I moved away just before you turned two-"

She was cut off by the boy hugging her.

"I remember" he said.

"Oh come on, this is pathetic. Takeru you never act like this. Now that your aunt that you haven't seen in five Years is here your all soft"

"That's because I like aunt f/n more than you"

Everyone laughed at the boy while oikawa pouted.

"Okay I have to get to work. Takeru be good for your uncle and aunt today" Emiyo said stepping out of the house.

"And now we shall take Takeru to the park, where we will also meet Iwaizumi" oikawa smirked.

~

"Okay Takeru go play while we sit and wait for iwa-Chan" oikawa said pushing the boy away.

All he did was climb to the top of the slide and play on his phone.

"Kids these days right?" oikawa said.

"You are a kid" [y/n] said back.

"I'm not a kid your a goddamn kid" oikawa whined.

"Oh grow up" she said annoyingly

"You first"

"Bitch I been grown I pay my bills my bills are paid"