Chapter 18 {another moment}

~third person POV~
Saturday

[y/n] only had one days to finish her ten page essay that she never started on. Shit she didn't even have a tittle.

She slept in until 12pm telling herself she should get up, but she was to lazy to do anything today.

When she finally got out the bed, she took a shower and went downstairs.

"Well good afternoon" her mother greeted.

"I'm sorry, I've been staying up since Wednesday trying to work on my essay. As soon as I start I just erase everything because it looks terrible."

"Well how about some lunch?" Her mother offered.

"No thank you, coffee will do" she said walking over keurig"

"Why not?"

"If I get full, I'm going back to sleep" she said.

"A snack?"

"Still no"

"Well you can't just live off coffee"

[y/n] didn't feel like going on and on so she changed the subject.

"Where's Tōru?"

"He went over to Iwaizumi's house, they'll both be back in a bit."

[y/n] blushed from just hearing his name, and of course her mother noticed it.

"Hajime huh? How are you two doing?" She smiled.

"What do you mean?" [y/n] said adding creamer to her coffee.

"Oh don't play dumb, I pay attention to my kids and what goes on in my house"

"But you didn't know I had a tattoo two after I got it" she sarcastically responded.

"Go upstairs and do your work" her mother laughed.

~Iwaizumi's POV~

"Where f/n?" I asked.

"Probably in her room" oikawa said walking into the kitchen. I went straight up to the stairs and stood in front of her door before knocking.

Once I knocked she instantly said 'come in'.

I opened the door and just stood in the door way examining her. She was sitting at her desk with her legs crossed in her rolling chair. She had and elbow on the table, as she let her head rest in the palm of her hand, while the other was working on the computer.

She had on another one of my shirts, which was huge on her. She had on sweatpants, like always. And her hair was sloppily put into a ponytail.

Honestly, I like the homeless look. I smiled to myself.

"What are you smiling at?" She turned her head.

"Holy shit!"

"What?"

"I didn't know you wore glasses"