Chapter 7 {Almost}

~third person POV~
Tuesday

"Him? Right there?" [y/n] pointed.

"Yea that's him" Iwaizumi said standing beside her. They both looked around the gym.

"Where is Tōru shouldn't, he be warming up with the team?" [y/n] asked.

"He hurt his knee, so he's using that as an excuse"

"That damn baby"

Karasuno had just showed up to the aoba johsai gym getting ready for a practice match.

"Okay I'm going to go talk to him" [y/n] said.

"Please don't bring up that story where Tōru almost hit him" Iwaizumi deadpanned.

"Don't worry I won't" she said taking a deep breath walking over.

"Um Tobio-san?" [y/n] started.

He stood up from tying his shoe.

"Um yes" he stiffened.

He was doing just fine before I walked over here why is he acting like this now.

"Hi, I'm oikawa f/n" she said smiled.

"Oikawa?" He frowned. "Are you his?" He rolled his tongue waiting for me to answer

"I'm his sister. While I was away he told me all about you. I just wanted to introduce myself"

"Oh"

"Well goodbye tobio, hope to see you again" she turned on her heels and walked away.

"He's weird" [y/n] said as she approached Iwaizumi.

"I told you he lacks communication skills" Iwaizumi said

"I thought you only meant when it comes to volleyball?"

"Go find your brother, I might just kill him for being late"

"I'll be glad to help... see you later Iwaizumi" [y/n] said walking out the gym

~

"So I met tobio, your friend, that you tried to backhand... in junior high" [y/n] said walking beside oikawa to the gym.

"He's no my friend, and who told you that story?" He pouted

"Iwaizumi of course, the day that you ditched us so we could hangout"

Just as they walked into the gym, a whole bunch of girls started cheering.

"I'm out" [y/n] said not wanting to deal with his fan girls.

The team called for a time out when oikawa arrived so [y/n] automatically walked over to Iwaizumi.

"Where did you find him?" He asked.

"He was just wandering in the hallway, I have no clue what he was doing"

Iwaizumi went to sit on the bench and [y/n] followed.

Iwaizumi slumped over with his elbows to his knees. [y/n] sat up straight with her legs crossed. Her left leg gently brushed up again Iwaizumi's leg every time she kicked it back and forth. Neither of them seemed to mind.

He was still panting from the previous set, and his face was covered in sweat. (I did not expect that to rhyme)

"Aw is the big guy tired" [y/n] teased.