Chapter 28 {day 3}

~Iwaizumi's POV~
Thursday

Why aren't we dating? I mean it seems like we are, but neither of us had talked about it. Should I ask her? When should I ask? How should I as-

I was cut off by my thoughts when a volleyball hit the top of my head.

"Iwa-Chan! You were supposed to spike that. You making us look bad." Oikawa whined.

That's when realization hit me; I'm in the middle of a match.

"Iwaizumi get your head in the game!" coach called out.

I shook my thoughts away then got back into position. I looked over at [y/n] the bench. She looked like she was lost in thought also.

~

"Hey f/n want to go somewhere after we make it back to the hotel?" I asked her.

"Like?" She asked.

"Anywhere, just hang out" I shrugged.

"Sure" she smiled.

I averted my eyes elsewhere, but couldn't control my blush.

God what is wrong with me? Even her smiles drive me crazy.

"What are you all flushed up about now?" She smirked.

"Huh? Oh nothing it's just a little hot in here. I just finished practice so..."

"Mhm" she said.

~

After we cleaned up the gym Aoba Johsai loaded onto the bus then headed back to the hotel.

"What should I wear?" [y/n] asked me digging through her bag.

"It doesn't matter really; anything is fine" he shrugged.

"Come on hajime help me" she whined.

"It's not that serious, you look good in anything"

"Fine then I'll wear pajamas" she pouted.

"Fine I'll help" i said climbing off the bed.

I walked over to her bag and started digging through it. I pulled out a pair of black leggings and a dark purple crop top.

"Here wear these" I handed them to her.

"Thanks" she smiled.

I like seeing her happy, so if picking clothes out for her makes her happy then I'll do it.

[y/n] took off her shirt and slid on the shirt.

"You've never gotten dressed in front of me before" I said looking elsewhere while she changed her pants.

"Why not start now?" She said slipping on her shoes.

"Well only if your okay with it, but I respect you too much to look at you without permission" I said sitting on the edge of the bed.