Chapter 8 {💕}

~third person POV~

"Are you you fucking kidding me!" [y/n] yells out loud from her bathroom. She was standing in the mirror examining her.

Her brother must've heard her outburst because he busted into her room.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" He asked.

"I have this huge pimple on my cheek and tomorrow is picture day" she complained trying to pop it.

"Don't pop it, it will make you look uglier" he said.

She gave him a deadpanned look

"You shouldn't have missed you facial routine, unlike me I know how to take care of my skin" he said proudly.

"I don't give a fuck about your face...ugh I can't be in the year book with this huge thing on my face"

"Well Goodnight, I need to get my beauty sleep in, i can't look like you tomorrow" he laughed walking out the bathroom.

"How about I give you a black eye and we can be even?" She said before he could exit his room.

"On second thought, your very beautiful. Even with that hideous thing on your face" he switched up not wanting to take changes on having his beautiful face destroyed.

"Was that last part even necessary"

"Goodnight"

~

[y/n] got settled in her bed, ready to go to sleep; that was before she received a notification from an unknown number.

*1 messages from: unknown*

Today at 9:28pm

|unknown|
Is this Kindaichi? Oikawa said you changed your number,  just making sure...

|me|
Um no🤔 who is this?

|unknown|
Oh... I'm Iwaizumi, sorry to bother you.

[y/n] left him on read as she flew off the bed (literally flew) and marched to her shitty brothers room.

"This little shit" she mumbled.

She kicked his door open breaking his lock.

She seen oikawa was laying on his side while on his phone. He tried to quickly play it off and make it look like he was sleeping, but it was too late.

"Don't even" she said storming over to his bed.

"What-"

"AAAAHHHHHH!" Oikawa was cut off by his own screams as he took a blow to the face.

"You know what the hell you did" she whispered yelled trying to keep the noise down.

After that she left and went back to her room and resumed texting this 'unknown' number.

|me|
Tōru tricked you, it's f/n