Chapter 6 {not going to work}

~third person POV~
Sunday afternoon

[y/n] woke up in her bed, but it was different. She was laying in her stomach with her arms folded under her head. She slowly lifted up her head with her eyes barely open.

"Tōru? what the fuck?"

"Oh I hope you don't mind" he said as he resumed his conversation.

Hold up

[y/n] sat up in the cobra stretching position and turned her neck to the front of her room. She seen Iwaizumi sitting in her chair at her desk.

"What the fuck are you two doing in here?" She growled.

She turned back to oikawa. "Do you remember what happened yesterday?"

Oikawa blanked out for a second. He then remembered how his sister slapped the shit out of him.

"Yea" he said quickly hopping off the bed. "Come on iwa-Chan." He dragged his friend out and shut the door.

~

After [y/n] got changed she jogged downstairs and went into the kitchen. Her goal was to have a nice bowl of cereal this morning. That was until she see two boys already demolishing it.

She seen and empty box of cereal and milk jug sitting on the counter.

"You fuckers didn't think to save me any?"

"Good morning" oikawa said smiling.

Iwaizumi did the same thing but without the smile.

[y/n] rolled her eyes and took oikawas bowl. She sat down and started eating it.

"Hey!"

"Well" she shrugged.

Their mom walked into the kitchen and pulled out a piece of paper and pen.

"Good morning children" she greeted.

"Mom, f/n took my cereal" oikawa whined

"That's because your fat ass ate it all you little shit"

"Hey guys if your not going to get a long, then go outside. I don't want to hear it." The mom said writing down things on the paper.

"We go grocery shopping on Sundays, so I'll get some more milk and cereal" she emphasized the last two words while staring and the twins.

"When did you get here?" [y/n] asked looking at Iwaizumi.

"Oikawa called me over" he shrugged.

"Tōru what did you want with Iwaizumi?" She asked finishing his cereal.

"Me and iwa-Chan spend a lot of time together, he comes over every day or I go over his house."

[y/n] cleaned up the kitchen a little.

"Ok Tōru, f/n, Iwaizumi? Are you guys coming to the store with me?"