Chapter 22 {Birthday Boy}

~third person POV~
Five days until inter high

"Ugh what should I get him?" [y/n] stressed herself out thinking of the perfect present for Iwaizumi.

She was thinking of all the things that he likes, but couldn't piece them together.

"He likes volleyball of course, his favorite food is Agedashi Tofu, he talks about Godzilla sometimes, I rarely see him read manga... omg his birthday is in two days, I don't know what to get him." She panicked.

"I should ask Tōru" she said standing up from her desk. She grabbed her crutches and hopped over to her brothers room. She busted into his room like he does to her.

"Tōru help me" she cried.

"What?" He asked.

"Ugh hajime's birthday is in two days and I don't know what to get him"

"It doesn't matter what you get him because I always give him the best present." He answered proudly.

"What are you going to get him?" She asked.

"No no I'm not telling you, you might try to copy me"

"I'm not worried about your present, I haven't even thought of one" she complained.

"What are you talking about, you are his present" oikawa smirked. "You should help him loose his v-"

"You know what I don't think I need your help after all" she said walking out of his room. She went back to hers as sat back down at her desk.

She opened up her computer (Mac book) and face time Iwaizumi.

"Since when do you face time me?" He started.

"Oh hush... question?"

"Yea?"

"Who is your favorite volleyball player?" She asked opening another window on safari

"Why the sudden question?"

"Just answer" she asked.

"Nicollas Romero on the Schweiden Adlers" he said.

She searched the name up and looked for merchandise.

A signed volleyball should be good

She thought to herself as she scrolled around on the internet.

"Holy shit!" She exclaimed.

"What?" Iwaizumi asked on the other line

"Nothing" she nervously smiled.

Holy cow ¥32,000! How much is priority mail express? That is the fastest shipping method right? She questions in her head.

Not bad of a prices then I'll order it, I should have enough, Or that's all I have. Saving up pays off.

"What are you smiling about?" Iwaizumi asked.