Chapter 13 {Butterflies}

~third person POV~
Sunday

Don't wanna let you out my head
Just like the day that I met you
The day I thought forever
Said that you love me
But that'll last for never
It's cold outside
Like when you walked out my life
Why you walked out my life?

[y/n] sung in the shower and she continued washing her hair. She had just woke up after everyone left. She planned on running some errands, but first she started the day off with shower.

The song changed as she had just finished washing her hair.

I've spent all of the love I saved
We were always a losing game
Small-town boy in a big arcade
I got addicted to a losing game

She finished squeezing the water out her hair after she turned the water off. She stepped out the shower and wrapped a towel around her. Getting ready to walk out her room.

All I know, all I know
Loving you is a losing ga-oh shit!

"Dammit Iwaizumi you are going to be the death of me. You keep scaring me"

She found the boy sprawled out on his stomach on her bed sleeping. She walked over to the bed and kneeled down, holding her towel up with one hand and putting another in his messy hair.

He barely opened his eyes and gently smiled at the female in front of him.

"What are you still doing here silly?" She asked.

"Oh I decided to stay, but then I heard you singing in the shower so I came for a free concert and ended up falling asleep"

"So my singing is boring?"

"N-no that's not what I meant that your voice was so beautiful and soothing, it helped me fall asleep." He blushed.

[y/n] blushed at his words also.

"Well I don't think too much of it, I'm no that good" she said standing up walking over to her dresser. She dug around for an outfit for the day.

"So you can sing and cook, you are very smart, what else are you good at?" He asked.

"Well hajime, I guess I'm just full of surprises" she smiled walking into the bathroom to get dressed.

She came out in a pair of black jeans and a oversized red champion branded shirt.

"Hey that's my shirt" he mentioned.

"You left it over here and it ended up in my laundry." She shrugged.

"What are your plans for the day?"

"I need to return some books back to the library, I need to find some different ones to read. Oh and then I wanted to try this new coffee at that one cafe we visited last month."

"Interesting"

"Wanna come?"

"As much as I would love to, I already made plans with oikawa when he gets back. We're supposed to be shopping for new volleyball equipment for the inter high that's coming up, the team is supposed to tag along too"

"Oh sounds fun" she said.

She walked out her room heading downstairs and Iwaizumi followed. Just as they made it downstairs, oikawa and his mom walked in.

"Oh what were you two doing up there?" Oikawa smirked.

"Oh hush I was just getting ready"

Everyone walked into the kitchen. [y/n] was standing on one side of the kitchen island while Iwaizumi was on the other side. Oikawa was digging in the fridge and their mom was washing the dishes.

"So you changed front of him?" Oikawas eyebrows raised. "So are you two a thing now?"

"No dammit I changed in the bathroom and me and Iwaizumi are no where near dating so don't get your hopes up"

"Like for real" Iwaizumi agreed.

[y/n] looked over at Iwaizumi and smiled almost laughing. Iwaizumi looked over at her a second later and smiled with her.

No one was paying attention to them and their staring contest. They were basically flirting with each other from afar.

Even though they weren't dating, they were close enough to look like it.

"Welp I need to hurry and go to the library, they close early on Sunday's."

"And we have to meat the team at the mall"

[y/n] walked into the living to slip on her shoes. She didn't realize Iwaizumi had followed her.

"I got your picture"

"Jesus fucking Christ Iwaizumi, you gotta quit scaring me"

"Hey don't use Jesus and profanity in the same sentence" he said pulling out his wallet.

He opened it and pulled out the Polaroid I slipped in his pocket.

"It's was big enough to fit in my wallet." He smiled. He then pulled out a ten dollars in yen and handed it to her.

"I want you to buy me something from that cafe"

"Like?"

"Surprise me" he smiled.

captivated by his smile as she slowly took the money.

"Oh shit" she mumbled.

"What did I scare you again" he laughed.

"No my stomach just started growling" she lied as she held onto her stomach hoping the feeling would disappear.

"I'm going to head out now, see you later" she said as she quickly stepped out the house.

Holy shit I just got butterflies

she panicked in her head but smiled to herself a little after.

~