40{A day out}

~third person POV~
~Sunday 6am~

"Can we go somewhere?" [y/n] getting dressed.

"Where do you want to go?" Iwaizumi answered putting down his phone. "You already getting ready to go?"

"I just want to get out of this house... before my dad wakes up. We need to take Tōru too, I don't want him here with him either" she whispered the last part.

"Sure I'll go wake him up" Iwaizumi got out the bed and walked out the room.

[y/n] fixed her hair a bit before finding a jacket in her closet. She heard her door open and immediately started talking.

"Hajime I was thinking we could go to that one restaurant Tōru likes, then we can go to the mall"

"That sounds nice" Hiroshi answered instead.

[y/n] quickly turned around towards her door.

"What are you doing in here, why didn't you knock?" [y/n] asked.

"Do I have too? Where's your boyfriend?" Hiroshi asked walking closer to her.

"He- Uh went- what do you want?" She backed up.

"Tōru said he'd-" Iwaizumi walked into the room.

[y/n] let out a breath she held in the entire time.

Iwaizumi walked passed Hiroshi and stood beside [y/n].

"He'll be ready in a minute" Iwaizumi said wrapping his arm around around her.

"Who are you to interrupt our conversation?" Hiroshi crossed his arms.

"You can obviously see she's uncomfortable in here alone with you"

"Stop it" [y/n] whisper shouted.

"Now what?" Asked irritably.

"Nothing" Hiroshi turned around and walked out the room.

Iwaizumi turned to [y/n] and examined the look on her face.

"Are you alright?" He asked.

"I'm fine, can we just go"

"Hey guys let's go eat at the restaurant I like, then let's go to the mall!" Tōru busted into his sisters room.

~

"You know, I can't believe you two are dating and didn't even inform me" oikawa said taking a sip of his drink. "I had to figure out the hard way"

[y/n] and Iwaizumi thought back to the time when oikawa walked in on them two kissing.

The three ended up going to oikawa's favorite restaurant.

"Anyways I'm spending the night at a friends house tonight" oikawa announced.

"You always say friend, but you never tell us who" [y/n] says.

"Because it non of your damn business"

"We could've left you at home you know" Iwaizumi deadpanned.