Chapter 33 {Doubts}

~third person POV~
~July 15~

Exams were next month and [y/n] wanted study as much as possible, especially since it was summer break.

She thought she would study with oikawa and Iwaizumi but they had their own plans.

Oikawa said he didn't need to study, he was pretty confident he would pass.

Iwaizumi has been very distant these past few days; saying that he was busy studying alone.

They had planned to study together a while ago and now all of a sudden he has a change of plans.

[y/n] trusted him, so she believed that he was actually studying alone.

~

"Your already smart enough, the top student in your class, why can't you take a break from studying?" oikawa asked.

[y/n] slipped on her shoes and grabbed her house keys off the hook. She then turned around and looked at her brother lounging on the couch eating snacks.

"It's a habit, and go take a shower you pig, you stink" [y/n] scrunched her face.

"I'll take a shower in five days when I TURN EIGHTEEN!" He celebrated.

[y/n] rolled her eyes and walked out the house. She planned on going to the library today exchanging her books, to read and study.

As she continued her walk to the library she pulled out her phone and dialed Iwaizumi's number.

The phone rung for a long time, it almost seemed like he wouldn't pick up. Just as she retracted the phone from her ear she heard a faint 'hello'

"Hajime?" She put the phone back up to her ear.

He was out of breath, trying to answer.

"Y-yes!" He yelled out of breath.

"What are you doing?" She asked.

"I Uh just got done running... yea I was jogging around the neighborhood" he finally caught his breath.

"Oh... well I was on my way to the library and I was going to stop by the local cafe, I wanted to know if you'd want to meet up with me?" she asked in a innocent voice.

"I'm sorry baby I can't" he pitied.

Baby? He's never called me that. She frowned.

Now she really felt something was wrong.

"Oh that's fine I guess" she saddened.

Now what really grabbed [y/n] attention was the sound of a woman's voice on the other end of the line.

"Do you think this looks good?" she asked

[y/n] heart stopped at hearing the woman's voice. So did Iwaizumi hoping she didn't hear.

"I Uh" His words were caught in his throat.

"It okay I just wanted to call and say that I miss you but it looks like your busy, so I'll just see you whenever" she quickly said then hung up without giving him the chance to respond.