45{This isnt goodbye}

~third person POV~

It was around ten o'clock when [y/n] made it back. The house was quiet so she thought Iwaizumi had left.

She was staring to feel bad about the words she said and she wanted to apologize and just talk things out.

When she walked into the room she seen Iwaizumi sitting on the side of the bed with his head in his hands.

He stood up when he hear her foot step. "Thank god"

"What's wrong?" [y/n] asked as she took notice of the tears in his eyes. Now she really felt bad. It was rare to see Iwaizumi cry.

"It's been three hours, I thought something happened to you" he walked over to her and hugged her.

She slowly pushed him away.

"I'm sorry for putting so much stress on you, it's seem like that's all I do" [y/n] laughed sadly.

"No no this is my fault, I really should've told you sooner. Trust me I don't want leave you. So if you don't want me to, I won't go. I'll stay."

"You can't do that. You can't let me hold you back from pursuing your dreams. You need to go, if this is what you want. But that doesn't mean things have to end between us. We can make it work."

Iwaizumi didn't say anything he just hugged her once more

"Okay" he said softly. "Let's just get some rest, we can talk more tomorrow" he pulled her over to the bed with intentions of sleeping, but you know other things went down.

~2 weeks later~

"What's the time difference again?" [y/n] asked. Trying to keep up with Iwaizumi.

"16 hours" he sighed.

"Ah how will we ever find time to talk?" [y/n] whined.

Iwaizumi stopped and turned around.

"I'll make time for you, even if I have to stay up late just to hear your voice before you go to bed."

Iwaizumi looked around and seen the security gate behind him.

"This is where we part. You can't go any further"

[y/n] eyes started to water.

"I'm going to miss you" she hugged him for the thousandth time this week.

"Promise you won't forget about me" she lifted up her head with tears streaming down her face.

"Please don't cry, your going to make me cry" his eyes started to tear up.

"I won't forget about you, I promise, but promise me you'll wait for me and not find another boyfriend." He squeezed her hands.

"Please, no one out there can compare to you. I'll wait for you even if your gone forever a thousand years."

"I won't be gone that long, but I promise I'll come back." 

The people announced that Iwaizumi's plane would be leaving in twenty five minutes so they needed to start boarding the plane.

"I have to go" he smiled sadly.

He pulled her face upwards and kissed her. Over and over again.

He took his palm to wipe her tears away.

"Hajime, your crying too" she laughed lightly.

"I know"

He kissed her one last time. "I love you"

"I love you" she responded.

He grabbed his suit case and took a step back.

It was so hard for him to walk away.

[y/n] watched as her hand slipped out of his once he got out of reach.

She couldn't hold back the tears anymore. Iwaizumi was already past security and out of eyesight.

She couldn't stay there forever so she finally turned the opposite way and left.

~

Things went better than expected. They found time to talk everyday, even if the time was weird.

Maybe they were both overreacting, everything will be fine after all.

~

A/n: THE END... well we still got one more chapter left which is the epilogue.

So what do you will happen in the epilogue?

I want to know what you guys think?