Chapter 21 {Beach}

~third person POV~
Friday

[y/n] the week went by fast, the only thing that made it harder was the crutches. She got the hang of it, it was just hard. The only people concerned about her well being was the VB team and of course soma.

Iwaizumi just finished helping her up the stairs into her room. She hopped over to her dresser and grabbed out some more comfortable clothes than the uniform she had on.

"So you survived the week" Iwaizumi laughed with his back turned as she got dressed behind him.

"Yep, only one more week until this damn cast comes off. It's so irritating, but I can feel my ankle getting better already"

she threw her clothes into a basket and he knew she was done so he turned back around and plopped on her bed beside her.

I pulled out his phone, and she just laid down and closed her eyes.

"Tired?" He asked.

"Walking with those damn crutches ware me out. I can't wait until I get rid of those too"

"Wanna go to the beach tomorrow evening?" He smiled looking up from his phone.

"Bitch I said I was tired"

"Hey! I said tomorrow"

"Fine, but you have to carry me, because crutches on sand won't be easy"

"Fine by me" he smiled looking back at his phone.

"Uhg you're literally so adorable when you smile" she mumbled.

"What?" He smiled again.

"Nothing, stop looking at me" she hid her face.

~
Saturday

[y/n] woke up early without an alarm. She shifted around in her bed a bit before sitting up quickly and snapping her head to the left. She seen Iwaizumi sitting up on her bed scrolling on his phone.

He turned his head to the right and smiled. His hair was more messy than yesterday, and he changed into some more comfortable clothes. Well more like sweatpants and no shirt.

"Morning" he said.

"Y-your still here?" She blushed from the sight of Iwaizumi.

"I hope you don't mind"

"no no I don't" she blushed even more.

After the stuff we've done, how does he still me make me feel flustered over nothing.

She lifted the cover off herself and turned herself towards the edge of the bed to stand up. She grabbed the crutches next to her bed and hopped to the bathroom.

When she was done she came back and sat on the bed.

"Are we still going to the beach?" She asked.

"Oh so you are looking forward to this" he smirked. "Yesterday you were all like 'I'm tired'

He mocked in a whiny voice.

"Hey I don't sound like that" she whined in the same voice Iwaizumi predicted.

"Oh okay... anyways I wanted to go in the evening when the sun is about to set" he said getting off the bed.