Possessive - Diluc

Pairings: F!Reader + Diluc
Warning: Not proofread, grammatical errors, fluff (?)
Word count: 2059 words

The famous redhead, wine owner, Diluc was your one and only boyfriend.

Diluc has always had his eye on you. But, you never realized this though cause you were absolutely dense.

He didn't know how these feelings developed. Maybe it was because you visited his winery? Maybe it was because of your personality? Or was it something else? Even he had no idea what to answer.

Whenever you had visited the tavern though, you would always order your usual drink. Stay until you feel the alcohol get to you and then leave, that was it.

But, somehow, he confessed, you confessed and things ended with this amazing relationship you have with him.

He was always so loving to you, just every little thing that you did made him absolutely fawn over you with such admiration.

He wasn't the best at expressing affection, you could say that much. But, he was trying his best okay?

He'd often give you small pecks on the cheeks or on your lips whenever he was feeling like it.

He wasn't the most possessive either, he'd let you go out with your friends freely and he wouldn't even mind if you were gone for a day with your friends.

He trusts you won't leave him. You, of course, never want to break that trust he has on you.

"Why are you here?" He questioned, staring at you and Kaeya that were seated right in front of him.

"And specifically why with my girlfriend?" He glared down at his brother whilst the other just laughed it off.

"Relax, will you? We're just hanging out, she did tell me you weren't quite the possessive one." Kaeya stated.

He felt a lingering warmth in his heart that you were talking about him to your friends. Well, of course you were, he was an amazing boyfriend and it's Diluc we're talking about here.

But, you also talked about this information with Kaeya. Meaning, he might know some embarrassing stuff about him.

"Fine, what do you want?" He asked his brother as he answered. Then, turning to you, with such love and admiration in his eyes, asking "And you?"

"My usual." You smiled at him as he nodded and turned around to start making your drinks.

Whilst you were staring at your boyfriend do his work, Kaeya spectated you like a hawk. As if he was looking for something, and once he found it, he immediately brings it up.

"How long have you two been together?" He questioned, Diluc's suspicion raise against his brother's question but not bothering with it and continuing on the drinks. Leaving you to entertain the Cryo man.

"Three years, should be our fourth soon." You stated. "That long, huh?" He spoke, looking onto your hands.

"Doesn't seem like there's a ring." You blushed at his statement. Diluc immediately looks behind him and stare down at his brother with a cold, harsh glare that sends even you a shiver down your spine.