Announcement.

Hello people—

So um. . . I've been having trouble accessing this story so I really wasn't able to post or do much. So today, I deleted and re-download the app like twice so I could gain access back.

And um. . . In this span I basically was free to do anything but write in this book. . . So um. . .

I finally decided to feed my temptation of reading other Iwaoikage fanfics and realized that mine aren't really much different. So now I basically feel really guilty that I might've like copied them so I'm contemplating on whether or not I should keep writing—

I'm like really planning on just leaving this story. Like, honestly, I don't even think it's fair for me to receive these many views and votes. . . but still! Thank you all!

Hey, it's not that bad either. I think one of you guys had suggested I do some 'Kageyama Mafia Au' kind of genre revolving around Iwaoikage.

So I've been working on that—and I think I can call it original. Then again, I really want to apologize. Also, there's like two Iwaoikage stories in my draft section so I'ma just scitter off and work on them. . .

Okay I'm feeling like real bad—like I honestly don't know why I ended up with the idea of mixing canon and fanon but. . .

Also—no one dm'ed me or anything saying that I copied their stories—which is surprising—but um—

This really is self guilt ( ;∀;)

But I'ma publish the first chapter of my new story like before Tuesday (next week) so um. . . I really hope this sounds sincere. ╥﹏╥

LIKE I KNOW NONE OF YOU SAID ANYTHING ABOUT IT—BUT THAT'S LIKE THE SOUL THING THAT'S MAKING ME FEEL EVEN MORE BAD—

However, maybe if you're the author of the other stories and are reading this, I'm really sorry.

But like um. . . Thanks—

I'll most likely see you in my other story (if you decide to read one of them.)

So like (´。_。`) I apologize for the last time and if you guys still might wanna see what was going on in my mind, just let me know and I might make a few more chapters till it reaches the climax.

—your author (T^T)