F O U R

Hello my little kinky freaks – don't forget to vote and comment ;)

"Yes Mistress V, I'll be a good boy, I promise!"

His cries were muffled under the heel of the boot I had pressed into the side of face. I took the bull whip and struck it hard against the ground, inches from the side of his face. The tremble in his body from the striking sound had a rush of pleasure flowing through my body.

This. This is what got me off. 

Alan was a high level businessman worth millions. Alan was also a masochist. He loved the fear I brought to him, he loved the pain I gave him. He absolutely loved the derogatory terms and humiliation I threw his way. 

I pushed the heel of my boot farther into his face.

"And why the fuck should I believe that, Alan?"

I could tell his dick was hard.

This. This is what got him off.

"I swear Mistress V, please," He begged.

I removed my heel from his face, and used the tip of my boot to nudge his face to the side so he was facing me. I watched the glaze of lust flashing over his eyes as I stroked the length of my bullwhip, watching his eyes follow my movements with intense concentration.

I removed myself from straddling above him and walked a few strides away from him, the leather of my corset felt constricting in the best way. I swayed my hips, knowing he was watching my every move. 

I turned when I deemed far enough and watched my masterpiece. I had him spread naked on the rough concrete of my dungeon. His feet, calves, thighs, and wrists were expertly placed in a hog tie. One of my favorites because it rendered my clients completely helpless. 

Every. Single. Aspect. Was in my complete control.

I lifted my whip and brought it down hard against his body, watching the thin red bruise form against his pale skin.

"Count, you worthless little bitch!" I demand as he moans a mixture of pleasure and pain.

"One! Thank you Mistress V!" He groans out.

 I raise the whip again, and bring it down harder.

His groans distract him from his duties.

I fucking hate distractions.

"I said, FUCKING COUNT!" 

"Yes Mistress. Two, thank you Mistress!" 

I smiled in satisfaction, and continued to whip my little bitch.

"You like being good for me, don't you little Alan?" 

Alan nodded frantically – well as much as he could with his face pressed against the concrete.