T H I R T Y - F I V E

"Don't worry baby

"Don't worry baby. We'll have plenty of time for desert."

Her words rang through my head as I slipped on loose grey sweat pants and a plain white tee. I hoped it was enough...

What if it wasn't enough?

Stop second guessing yourself Kai. 

I take a deep breath before exiting the bathroom she left me in. She took such good care of me that she left the bathroom, only to return moments later – still naked, to the chagrin of my achingly hard cock – with my duffle bag in hand. She dropped it onto the tiled floor of the bathroom before walking out the bathroom, not before throwing a bewitching smile my direction and swaying her hips with such confident grace that had me dazzled.

I shake my head from the image of her shapely, perky ass bouncing away from me and out of the bathroom. I stare at my reflection in the mirror. The pale skin, the dull green eyes that resembled dried grass, the eyelashes that were far too thick for my liking. I traveled down to the arms that looked like failed attempts at gaining muscle, the torso that looked too slender for my liking. The brown hair that flopped over my head so dully. 

What did she see in me?

Why in the world did she want me?

I fail to understand how such a goddess would want my company.

A soft knock interrupts my internal monologue, and I shuffle my feet toward the door and swing it open. 

My breath hitches when I see her standing before me. 

Her hair is still bouncing in a wide fro. 

Oddly enough, her outfit nearly resembles mine. Her legs are clad with comfy looking grey leggings, showing every inch of her shapely, toned legs. She's wearing a short, cropped, white tank top that shows a sliver of the very belly I painted with my cum.

Jesus, since when did I start saying such filthy things in my head?

A smile comes to my face when I realize that the beautiful woman before me is exactly why I have these filthy thoughts circulating my mind 24/7.

I wouldn't have it any other way.

Her head tilts, a soft expression crossing her deep, dark brown eyes. "Is everything okay?"

I take another deep breath, trying to push my insecurities to the back of my mind. 

Instead, I focus on her.

"Everything is perfect." I breathe out.

Her head stays cocked for a second, before she smiles and reaches a hand out in my direction.

"Dinner awaits." 

I smile wider, something I didn't know was possible, and wrap my hand into hers. She leads me back into the living room where the perfect meal awaited me.