F O R T Y - F O U R

I couldn't keep the amused smile from my face

I couldn't keep the amused smile from my face. My poor baby looked like he had a cramp. He limped alongside me to the elevator. I looked over at the slightly pained expression on his face, imagining that the feeling of his dick brushing the fabric and straining against the zipper after being denied release would be a bit painful. But he'll be fine. The sweet boy is lacking some discipline, but I look forward to mastering it with him.

"You did so well baby, but I need you to keep breathing through it, okay? Mommy doesn't want you to cum before she's done using you." I wink at him and reach over to grasp his hand, reveling in the deep tinge of red in his cheeks and the way his breath catches and his Adam's apple bobs up and down.

The heels I wore gave me a few inches over him, and I was able to lean over and kiss the side of his forehead. "You're so cute." I pinch his cheek and he nuzzles his head into the arch of my neck, hiding the sweet little bashful smile on his face. We step into the elevator and I pull him into me, scratching his head and letting him breathe me in as we ascend in the elevator.

"When we get in, I want you to go shower in the guest room and then sit on the couch waiting for me. That means naked and ready for Mommy, Kai. Understood?"

He nods against the nape of my neck, landing a soft shy kiss to my shoulder. Fucking hell, he makes it so hard to concentrate.

"Kai. Do you understand?" I state sternly, grasping his chin in my hand. He looks up at me with little puppy dog eyes, a pout on his lips.

"Yes Mommy." 

***

I emerge from my room wearing a simple white slip. Just as I asked Kai was sitting on my couch waiting for me, sipping on the water I left on the end table for him. He didn't try to hide himself from me, instead baring himself to me completely. I smiled at our progress, loving that he felt safe and confident in my presence.

I sit beside Kai and nudge him to rest his head on my lap. I stroke his hair, looking down at him with a contented smile, excited for what was coming next.

"I would like to discuss some limits with you before we start sweet boy, okay?"

Kai nods, looking up at me. "Yes Valencia." He smiles, a bit of playfulness dancing in his eyes.

I play along and raise an eyebrow. "Yes who?"

He lets out a little giggle and buries his face into my stomach, wrapping his arms around my waist and nuzzling into me. I don't think I've ever smiled so hard, it almost hurts. Nor have I seen someone so naturally and innocently embrace such a sweet subby side of him. It appealed to a nurturing side of me I wasn't even aware I had.

I poke his side and he peeks up at me with a naughty little expression on his face.

"Yes Mommy."

I smile.